Saturday, July 21, 2012

Naked Man at the Lake by bare


Earlier this summer I spent an afternoon at the clothing optional lake where I witnessed something both exciting and disturbing.   It was the middle of the afternoon on a weekday and there wasn't much of a crowd.  I was alone and had staked out a spot on the rocks and was  enjoying some quiet time sunning and swimming, listening to music, and reading a book I had brought along in my backpack.  A motorboat  pulled into the cove next to where I was situated and set anchor.  Nothing unusual in any of this, but the driver of the boat immediately caught my attention.  He was an exceptionally good looking man in his mid to late thirties, a small man but beautifully proportioned with a deep tan covering his entire body.  He had thick dark hair with heavy eyebrows and a strong jaw set in a slightly unshaven face that I found startling handsome, but the feature that stood out most prominently was his crotch.  It was disproportionately larger than the rest of his body, kind of like some of the photo-shopped pictures I've seen on the net.  The whole package was absolutely to die for, but it almost looked like it belonged on a much larger body.  Maybe this is one of the reasons I found him so sexually arousing.  I observed that his feet were small, as were his hands, but all matching perfectly with the size of his torso, his butt, and the length of his legs.  And there in the middle of his body was this large, dark and ever so prominent package that exuded a powerful presence.  He was standing on a platform in front of the wheel of the boat and he was completely naked, no shoes, no hat, nothing.  He had a group of people on the boat with him, but because he was elevated in his position of steering the boat and everyone else was beneath him, at first I didn't even notice who his passengers were.  His presence was so commanding, certainly of my attention, that it was only after anchor was set that I began to take note of the other people in the boat.  There were two adult women and an older man with gray hair (maybe his father or father-in-law?) and two teenage boys, probably around 16 or 17 years of age (his son and a friend?).   Everyone was wearing some sort of swimsuit except our handsome, naked sailor.  I imagined that this guy spent most of his time at home naked, surrounded by friends and family, no doubt everyone admiring the exceptional beauty of his body.  Most anyone would simply pale in comparison next to him, such were my thoughts.   The language of his body was one of complete confidence, vibrant health, masculine vitality, highly charged eroticism, and control.   He was definitely the alpha male and he knew it and so did everyone else.  I applied another layer of sunscreen to my face and propped myself up comfortably so that I could observe without being too conspicuous (or straining). 



They were, fortunately, a rather quiet group.  Some boats that set anchor have elaborate sound systems that blast loud music that can be nearly deafening, which I hate.  I don't hesitate to move away from such annoying people.  But this group was different.  The two teenage boys pulled off their shirts to reveal brightly colored speedos and trim bodies and were soon in the water, swimming towards shore where they quickly ascended the rocky shoreline and  achieved  footing on the well manicured trail where they disappeared from view.  Both women wore standard two piece bikinis.

The older man wore a pair of trunks and he too was soon in the water, drifting leisurely on his float, leaving our naked sailor alone with two bikini clad women.  It was at this point in all the activity that I thought I might very well drift off myself, to sleep, when I heard a splash and noticed our handsome sailor had dived off the side of the boat.  The women were busy doing all the things that need to be done for everyone to have plenty to eat and drink.  Our sailor swam around for a while, checked a few things on the outside of the boat, climbed back on board, grabbed a towel and began drying himself off, in full view not only of me but of anyone else who wanted to watch from the water or the shore.  I have seen naked men show off their goods at the lake countless times, and occasionally really buffed guys will preen their bodies almost as though they were on stage.  There was something very different in the body movements of this man.  There was an intense sexuality to him, and no doubt he must have known people were watching, but he seemed so very natural in his movements and without any inhibition whatsoever.  It is hard to describe.  I can almost ascribe god-like qualities not only to his looks, but to his body language.  He was just about as comfortable being himself as anyone I'd seen.   It was just as natural for him to towel dry his shoulders as it was his crotch and ass; however, he did linger a bit in drying his cock and balls, enough so that he soon displayed a semi-erection.   Afterwards he would regularly wrap his hand around his cock or tug on his balls just enough to keep his member semi-engorged and more fully on display.  He made no attempt to conceal any of this from the women on board or the people on shore, and I was happy to watch and admire.   At times the reflection of the sun on the water was blinding.  The sky was intense blue with barely a cloud in sight.   I was actually beginning to fantasize that the man might very well have sex with one of the women on board, before the others returned,  but he seemed quite content to casually masturbate while interacting conversationally with the them.    

It wasn't long before the two teenage boys were back on the boat, and soon after they were onboard the older man appeared in the water on the other side of the boat, still on his float.  It's strange, but having these people return to the boat seemed to prompt our sailor to a new height of sexual arousal.  As they all went about their business of interacting with one another--drinking sodas, eating sandwiches, talking--our good looking sailor continued openly stroking his cock with regularity, getting it to stand at full mast, right in the faces of his passengers.  There were moments when I thought he might suddenly thrust his cock into someone's mouth, it would have been so easy for him to do, but that didn't happen.  My imagination was going in all directions.  He did, however, begin applying tanning oil to his body that made it glisten in the sun.  He was like an artist with his body as canvas.  The women had applied sunscreen generously to themselves and were encouraging the boys to the do the same.  They were all helping each other apply sunscreen to those hard to reach parts of their backs.  Our sailor handed his tanning oil to one of the teenage boys, prompting him to apply the oil to his back.  When the boy came to the man's tanned buttocks, there was no hesitation in generously applying the oil to the tanned butt cheeks.  The real surprise came when the man turned around and faced the teen, and the teen began applying  oil to the area right above his pubes, and again, without hesitation the teen poured more oil into his hand and began applying it directly to the man's cock.  The semi-hard cock quickly came to full mast once again and the young man began stroking it with great familiarity and affection.  After carefully rubbing the man's balls, he began going down each leg, carefully spreading  the oil on to the beautiful tanned skin.  With his cock at full mast, the sailor continued a slow, steady stroking action on his well lubed cock.  The other young man who was sitting right there reached up and took over stroking the hard cock, almost as if he didn't want the other teen to think he had exclusive rights to touch this large symbol of manhood.  Clearly this was not something new, and I was really taken aback as I watched the action unfold.  Honestly, my heart was pounding, and I began to think I was observing something that really shouldn't be happening, either publicly or privately.  At the same time, I found my cock both hard and dripping pre-cum, and I imagined myself sitting on the boat as a young man and playing with this gorgeous cock, and so what if it might belong to my best friend's father or uncle?  Such events were not part of my history. 

During such moments of arousal combined with such utter relaxation brought on by swimming and the presence of nature, I find it easy to lapse into short periods of sleep, deep enough that I enter that place where dreams begin unfolding in my mind, and are often somewhat integrated with what is actually going on around me.  I was soon on the boat that had set anchor below me, and was all alone with the naked sailor.  I was on my stomach, lying across the top of the boat and he was on top of me, his lubed cock slowing penetrating the essence of my sensuality.  Once he had achieved full penetration, he began fucking me and I felt as though the force might push me all the way to ejaculation.   Suddenly a ski jet rushed by the boat, causing it to bob up and down somewhat violently and I was so annoyed I looked up but was only blinded by the sun.  Then reached back to pull my lover's cock back into my ass but but he was not there.  Instead, I found I was still on my rock, alone.  I looked down and the boat with my lover was gone.  Still, I could feel how he had only moments earlier deeply penetrated me.  I had cum.  I walked down to the edge of the water and gazed at my reflection, then dove into the dark depths of the lake.    

No comments:

Post a Comment