Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Summer With Dad by bare

Background Summary:  My folks divorced a few months after I was born and I was legally adopted by my mom's second husband who I grew up knowing as dad.  It was not until I was a young adult that I learned my real dad was alive and well and living in the same city with his gay partner.   I had struggled with accepting my own homosexuality, came out my junior year in college, moved in with my boyfriend, and after four tumultuous years we broke up.  I remember feeling so lonely, and having a deep yearning  to get to know my real dad.  I had met him only a couple of times while I was in college, during the time that I was coming out, but my parents disagreed with his lifestyle, so they discouraged meetings between us in the earlier years.  He was a handsome man and kept himself in shape.  At the age of 25 I reached out to him, told him I was gay and was having a hard time and asked if he and I could spend some time together, get to know one another.  He was very keen on the idea.  Apparently he carried  a lot of guilt, feeling as though he had abandoned me.  He was anxious to move forward in establishing a relationship with me.  The wheels were set in motion--we were to spend the summer together.
****************************
Although I could see some similarities between myself and my dad, there were certainly many differences too.  He was truly a happy man, partnered for many years, and had a wide range of interests--he swam, cycled, did yoga, traveled, played the clarinet, wrote short stories and made beautiful drawings, and, I later learned, had an active sex life.  He spoke his mind freely and was accepting of different points of view.  He had both spiritual and hedonistic tendencies.  He often said he had an artistic temperament without the anger.  I sometimes described him to friends as an aging hippie, an upper middle class bohemian.  Many contradictions.  I grew very fond of him. 
I arrived at his house in early June, having brought everything I thought I'd need for the whole summer.  I had given up my apartment and put my few belongings in my parents garage.  They were not thrilled about the situation but loved me and knew better than to give unwanted advice.   After ringing the doorbell it suddenly dawned on me how nervous I was.  After all, this man, my real dad, was basically a stranger to me, and I had never met his partner.   When my dad opened the door, I burst into tears and fell into his open arms. 
After settling into my room and feeling so much better after my dad had held me tight and assured me everything was going to be fine, I emerged and was given a tour of their beautiful home.  It was in the hills with lush greenery and lots of trees, and the backyard was surrounded by fencing and shrubs and looked out onto a sparkling blue pool.  Dad's partner was about a decade older than him and had graying hair with hazel eyes set behind gold rimless glasses.  He was a university professor and quite the gentleman, with a calm and somewhat withdrawn nature.  He was warm towards me, but definitely blended into the background which allowed my dad and I as much time and space as we needed. 
I loved their house.  It was masculine and filled with tasteful furniture and all sorts of items they had collected in their years of travel.  My favorite room was the sun room by the pool that had been converted into an exercise room and art studio and clearly was my dad's retreat.  There were many drawings of male nudes, including an incomplete drawing of a naked man on his wooden easel. 
"That's  John," my dad said," he's a professional model who often sits for me.  Probably about your age.  We have our last sitting tomorrow and hopefully I can finish this and then we can share ideas about what you and I can do to make this a memorable summer.  We have a lot of catching up to do." 
"I'd like to take things kind of slow," I said.  "Just hang out here for a while if that's okay". 
"Of course it's okay," he said, "I think we should take it day by day and see how things go, just let things happen.  I want you to feel completely at home here."
That night I slept better than I had in a long time.  I had explored the house and spent some time talking with both dad and his partner Robert, and I felt I had arrived at a new home where I was welcomed and truly accepted.  In some ways it was almost overwhelming, but in a good way.  For the first time in years, I felt I could just relax and let things be, and I knew that both my dad and Robert were open to listening to me and clearly I had their full emotional support.  It was a tremendous relief and my intuition told me that good things were going to happen.    
The next morning I pulled on my jeans and tee shirt and walked barefoot into the kitchen.  Dad and Robert were already awake and drinking their morning coffee.  Robert was wearing  dress slacks and a button down with tie, looking just like the professor he was.  Dad was wearing a pair of blue jean cutoffs and a pair of flip flops, no shirt.  He was incredibly slim and muscular and I couldn't help feeling a twinge of attraction towards him.   Dad reminded me that John the model was due to arrive in half an hour and told me I was welcome to come into the studio while they were working. 
When I entered the studio an hour later,  I found dad deep in his work and John sitting on the stool looking bored to death.  His eyes briefly wandered my way and gave me a wink.  He was really hot.  Dark hair,  dark skin and a perfectly proportioned body.   His chest was completely shaved and the brown patch of pubes above his cock was nicely trimmed.  The studio was quite warm and I noticed how freely John's balls hung down over the rim of the stool.  The room was charged with erotic energy.  I was thinking how very cool my dad was when he announced it was time for a break.  He introduced me to John and we shook hands.  I had thought that John would grab a robe and cover up but he didn't.  We stood there making small conversation.   Dad left the room and said work would resume in half an hour and that John would be joining the two of us for lunch.   
"Let's go for a swim," John said as he walked out of the studio, beckoning for me to follow, which I did.  Before I could answer he dove into the pool and came up at the other end.  "The water is fantastic," he said.  "Come on in." 
"Don't you have to get back to work?" I asked.
"Yes, in half an hour, but I always go for a swim between sittings.  Your dad often joins me.  He's a great guy.  Quite sexy, almost as sexy as you.  So just strip down and come on in, you'll love it."
"I don't know, maybe I should wait and see what dad has planned," I said, somewhat nervously.
"Oh come on, the water's great, your dad and I swim naked nearly every time I come over for a sitting.  He's totally cool with nudity and I bet he's never seen his own son naked.  I'm sure he would consider it a gift if you were to show him that you are not ashamed of your body.  You know you look a lot like your dad.  Hot body.  Really, I swear, your dad would be totally cool with it."
"Okay," I said, "if you say so."  I took a deep breath and pulled off my tee shirt, then my jeans.  It felt good standing there naked for the few moments before I dove into the warm water.  I came up a few feet away from John.  Instantly he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his body against mine.  I could feel his hard cock against my thigh.  He licked my ear, then whispered, "I really want you to fuck me, I want to feel your cock deep inside me.  Would you do that for me?  Just think about it, don't answer right now, but do me a favor, right after lunch, tell your Dad you are going to go for a long walk in the park, let him know when you will be back.  Then, sneak back inside and from your bedroom window look out at the swimming pool area.  You will really be surprised.  Do this around three this afternoon, okay?"
"I guess," I said, "can you give me a hint what to expect?"
"No way, just do it, please," John replied.
After lunch and a brief rest, I told Dad I was going for a long walk in the park, and was going to check out some of the neighborhood shops.  He was cool with that.  I felt guilty, but I was really curious what John was talking about.  I realized I was somewhat under his spell, he was such sexy guy.  I left at the designated time, walked to the park and quietly came back to the house and walked up to my bedroom, deciding  that if I ran into Dad I would just tell him I got tired and needed to come home for a nap.
I pulled back the curtains and looked down onto the backyard.  I could see that Dad was naked and sunbathing, but then I could see that he was laying right on top of John.  He butt was rising and falling  as he fucked John, gently at first, then he would get into it, but mostly it was a continuous pumping in and out of John's ass.  I immediately got hard as a rock.  They were both incredibly sexy.  Dad was quite a bit older, but he was mature and still hot, and his model boy was taking in Dad's cock with hot enthusiasm.  It didn't appear that they had any intention of ending this fucking anytime soon.   They would stop briefly, take a sip of water, but got right back into the movement.  I was beginning to feel jealousy well up inside me recalling that the plan was for Dad and I to spend the summer together getting to know one another, and here he was with a guy close to my age, his art student/model, having sex with him right before my eyes.  I wondered if Dad's partner Robert knew about all this.
Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket.  It was a text from John.  I looked out the window and he motioned for me to come down and join them.  His text read "Cum join us, ur dad knows u r watching, all is ok." Holy shit I thought, should I really go down?  Would they ask me to join them?  Did they have an exhibition thing going and want me to be the voyeur?   Would my own dad want to fuck me?  Would my dad and I both take turns fucking John?  I really had no idea but with my heart pounding I slowly descended the stairs, opened the door into the studio, then stepped out onto the patio and slowly approached.  Dad was still fucking John.   
"Hey, son," my dad said, looking up at me. "You're back early."
"Yea," I said, "I think someone has played a trick on me."
"Well," dad said, "it was innocent enough, and I must admit that I was in on the plan.  Hope you aren't disappointed in your old dad, but I was hoping that we could break through some barriers and my model boy here agreed to go along with the plan, didn't you John?" he said, pulling his cock out and giving John a sharp slap on the ass with his hand.  Dad stood up and his erection was beautiful.  I looked down at John and his ass was red as a brick.  Without saying a word, I stripped naked.  John's ass beckoned to me.  As I walked over to them Dad bent  down and slapped John's ass real hard again, then said, "he's all yours."  Then he dove into the pool.  Without hesitation I lay down on top of John body and began rubbing my cock between his ass cheeks.  At that moment dad swam over to the edge of the pool, right next to us.
"Go ahead," dad said, "fuck his ass."
"Yea, fuck me," John said,  as I guided my dick into his ass.  Dad reached over and put his hand on John's lower back.  I lay down over John and could feel the top of dad's hand against my lower abs.  As I moved my cock in and out of John's ass I pressed my whole body down on his, pressing hard so that I could feel the back of dad's hand and knew this was going to be the best summer of my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment