Friday, October 29, 2010

Tented Camp by bare

I love getting naked outdoors, especially when I'm with my partner Eric,  and even better if there is a third party, who, like my partner,  remains mostly clothed and enjoys watching or isn't bothered by the scene.   I can get highly aroused and sometimes find myself in those rare situations where I feel totally free getting a hard on, or masturbating and shooting.   Sometimes Eric  becomes an active participant in ways that can take me by surprise.  We are quite different but mesh well due to our ideology of live and let live, make no judgments, and always be open to new experiences.   He's olive skinned with deep green eyes while my skin is fair and burns easily.  His hair is thick and dark, his frame muscular, while I'm thin and blondish.   Recently we were traveling with a small group  composed of some particularly eccentric people, I think 9 of us in all,  and were staying at a small tented lodge in a remote game preserve in Eastern Africa, about mid-trip.  The cottages were small with two cots each, and were spaced one right after the other in a long row down a path from the main lodge--the equivalent of about two city blocks, more or less.  As luck would have it,  we were assigned the next to the last tent, which afforded us a fair amount of privacy.  This setup immediately heightened my sense of erotic adventure.  The great outdoors, an exotic location, some privacy, only a few people around, very hot weather, and of course, Eric. 

Each tent-cottage was identical--small,  with a front porch.  In  the rear was a bathroom/dressing area  enclosed by cinderblock walls, concrete floor, open to the elements where the wall came up to meet the roof.  About two feet of open space, plus one window with a wooden shutter--no screens.   The whole of it all was covered by a thatched roof.  The area where the cots were, between the front porch and the cinderblock bathroom area, was basically a Safari tent with flaps that opened up on both sides as well as in front, protected by mosquito netting.

It was really hot, and we had just finished a late lunch after a 4 hour morning game drive and I was exhausted. We had shared the vehicle with a married couple from Arizona who I liked, but at times found annoying.  They were newly married and talked nonstop.  They owned a bed and breakfast and let us know right away that they advertised as gay-friendly and the pool and hot tub area was clothing optional.  I guess being cooped up in a vehicle for hours at a time with anyone would annoy me but I think the constant chatter is what bothered me most.  Eric sat in the front seat and had formed a good relationship with our driver, which I admit aroused my curiosity.   

After getting back to the tent I stripped naked and headed for the shower.  It felt so good to be out of the vehicle.  In the meanwhile Eric had opened all the tent flaps so that the entry as well as both sides of the tent were merely thin mosquito netting separating us from the outdoors. There wasn't much breeze and the tent area was like an oven.  He had taken off all his clothes except for a loose fitting jockstrap that had long ago lost all elasticity. The waist band was narrow and low, leaving a patch of his thick pubic hair exposed and the cup was practically deteriorated.  He had a fetish for skimpy bathing suits, jock straps and g-strings.  He thrived on the stares he always got when wearing one of his speedos--his bulge forced the front of the suit downwards exposing his pubes and usually the crack of his ass.  He owned a pair of white speedos that became transparent when wet--special occasions only.  At the moment, he was lying on his side, his crotch facing towards me, his naked butt facing towards the netting (as well as the adjacent tent), as though he was trying to catch a breeze up his ass or moon animals in the bush.   We had no electricity.

After showering I lay stomach down on my cot, naked, and tried to fall asleep.  Occasionally I could see people coming down the path from the lodge, then disappear into their huts.  Others were heading back to the lodge for a swim.  I was certain none of the pedestrians could see in unless they got really close.  The occupants of the two adjacent cottages might be able to see in but the mosquito netting would make things somewhat blurred, and the interior of the tent was so dark I was confident we were safe from prying eyes.  Birds and monkeys were in abundance and in the valley below was a drinking hole that attracted an assortment wild animals.  In about an hour, everyone but the staff would vacate the place and head out on afternoon safari.  We had already decided we would skip the drive and hang out at the lodge, maybe take in a swim or simply sit out on the porch and watch the animals.  I had already noticed that most of  the orderlies at the lodge were young men--assigned to carry luggage, bring drinking water to the tents, and an array of other duties.  My imagination soared.


I quickly fell into a restless sleep, imagining myself strolling bare ass naked down the path to the lodge, jumping into the pool, and sunbathing with a hard on while waiters brought me ice cold drinks. Ah, the oh so friendly waiters and porters...

I awakened to the sounds of "hello, hello."  I looked up quickly, still half asleep, and saw John, our fellow traveler from Arizona, and the primary cause of my morning irritation, peering into the tent from the front porch.

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Are you guys coming on the afternoon drive?" he asked.

"No,"  I replied, raising my head, realizing how hot and sweaty I had become.

"I told the driver we were skipping the afternoon game drive."

"Oh, I didn't know that," he answered, still peering through the mosquito netting wearing his dark sunshades.  I wasn't quite sure how much he could see but for some reason I felt strangely comfortable and aroused by his presence.  I glanced over at my partner whose cock hung semi-erect down the side of his leg, his ball sac relaxed and free of the jock strap, a clear sign he was in a good mood.  

"No, we are both skipping the drive," I answered.  I could see my partner stirring, and knew he was pretending to sleep.  I could feel my heart beating fast.

"We decided to nap for a while then cool off by taking a swim or sitting outside," I said.  "We're pretty tired from the morning drive.  I just got out of the shower.  We had no idea it would be this hot in our new accommodation." 

"Yea, ours is like an oven.  Are you sure you guys don't want to go?" he asked.  "Who knows, we may see a leopard and more lions.  Lots of photo opportunities." 

"I do kind of hate to miss the drive, but we think it best to rest up and be ready for tomorrow's drive."

"Well, I can take photos for you," he volunteered.  I was getting the impression that John wasn't particularly bothered by a couple of naked men, and wondered how far I might be able to take it.  We still had about 30 minutes. 

"That's a great idea," I said.  "Sure you don't mind?" 

"Not at all."

"You'll take my camera?" I asked.  We had each taken numerous photos of each other at various sites of interest, and knew each camera fairly well, but I knew I'd need to give him instructions.  I had even loaned him some batteries that I was hoping he'd be able to replace soon. 

"Sure," he replied, "mind if I come in?" 

"Not at all, let me get the camera," I said.  "I really appreciate your doing this," I said as I quickly flipped over and let my bare feet land on the reed mat. I stood up, facing our visitor as he entered the tent. "Please, have a seat," I said, pointing to my cot.  He sat down directly across from Eric while I went into the adjoining room to fetch the camera.     

The dressing area was part of the back room--the bathroom--with a place to store luggage and other gear, and was separated from the tent area by a couple of flaps just like the ones at the front of the tent.  They were snapped open with the mosquito netting zipped tight.

"Just a second," I said, "I've got to take a piss first then I'll grab the camera."  As I stood there naked and peeing, knowing this fellow traveler was sitting a few feet away on my cot, right across from my partner who was hanging free from his jock, I began to sport an erection that I knew I had no control over.  What the hell, I told myself, make this an adventure and have some fun.  What's the worst that could happen?

As I entered the room with the two cots, camera in hand, I noticed my partner was awake and partially propped up on his pillow, still laying on his side, still fully exposed, facing our visitor while they made small talk.  I motioned for him to scoot his butt back so I could sit on his cot, which naturally placed his crotch right up against my butt.  He was almost immediately erect and pressing hard against me.  I was quite aroused by the situation. 

The cots were substantial--Army issued with wooden frames.  As I leaned forward to hand John the camera, I realized that the edge of the cot and the position of my ass was strategically located so that if my partner wanted to, he could easily access my hole.  Just as that thought crossed my mind, I could feel the head of his cock massaging the rim of my ass.  Wow.  I couldn't believe it.  He was hard as a rock.  

"I have the camera set so that it will automatically cycle off," I told John, "about 30 seconds after you take a photo," hoping he'd realize the importance of being conservative with batteries in this remote location.

I could feel Eric's cock awkwardly trying to enter me, and I was really wishing I had lubed my ass as that would have been totally awesome having Eric inside me as I conversed with John.  No sooner had that thought occurred to me than I could feel Eric sticking his finger up my ass inserting a dollup of lube, and the next thing I knew I could feel his cock slowly entering into my ass.  The feeling was totally ecstatic.  I just kept making ridiculous conversation with John so that I could stay in my forward position which allowed Eric to penetrate deep inside me, thrusting harder before gliding nearly all the way out before his next forward thrust.  Of course with the noise, the movements and everything else, there was no doubt whatsoever that John knew what was going on--hell, I could barely keep my balance!  The weirdest part of it all was that he obviously didn't mind, in fact, he must have enjoyed it as he played right along, talking about the camera, the photo opportunities, his wife, all the while not saying a word about the fact that he was in the room talking to two guys who were fucking right in front of him.  It was incredible! 

"So basically you turn the camera on and point and shoot?" he asked. 

"Yes," I replied, stifling a moan as Eric' cock glided deep inside me, almost making me fall forward,  "just give it a second to self-focus before pushing the button all the way down."

"What about batteries?"

"I just put in a new set so they should be fine."

John was looking through the camera lens with the camera pointing directly at me and pushed the button. 

"Hey, look," he said, "nice photo. But, it's a little bit dark in this tent.  Can I take a couple of more shots in a more lighted area?"

"Sure", I said, "either go out on the porch or use the bathroom area, it's very bright in there. "

"How about I take some photos of both of you, you know, continuing the same thing you're doing right now, in a lighted area, that is, of course if you guys would enjoy that sort of thing."

Before I could totally grasp the nature of his question, Eric responded by saying "Sure, John, we would both like that very much.  Let's move into the back room where there's plenty of light and lots of space.  Why don't you take a dozen or so photos of us after we get into position.  "And you," he said, addressing me as he withdrew his cock and quickly stood up beside me, "get moving, John doesn't have that much time."

The moment we stepped into the light of the back room, Eric had his hands at my hips and ordered me to bend over and reach for my feet as he plunged his cock into my ass.  I was so turned on I was nearly oblivious to what was going on, but Eric was fucking me real hard and encouraged John to keep moving around us shooting photograph after photograph from a variety of angles.  The sound of Eric's skin slapping against my butt was all I could hear, that and his heavy breathing.

"John," Eric began with air of authority, "why don't you take some really close up shots?  Let's get some of my cock head just before entering John's hole, then as it enters, and then, bang, with it all the way in. Yea, just like that."  

"You know, my wife would really enjoy watching this, really, as much as I am enjoying it right now," John said as he continued watching intently, still clicking away on the camera as Eric continued his fast and furious pounding against my ass.  "That is, of course, if that's something you guys would be interested in."

"That's a real possibility," said Eric, "but I'm about to fucking cum in this hot tight ass, so just take a few more shots, some close up would be nice, show them to your wife and we'll take it from there."

"Cool, it's a deal.  This is a total turn on.  My wife will be thrilled. "  

At that very moment Eric let out a loud moan as he shot his warm juice deep into my ass. 
John just stood there watching as Eric's pounding came to an end and he withdrew his swollen cock.   

"See you later, John,"  I said as I stood up with Eric's arms tight around my chest, my arms reaching up behind his head, pulling him forward for a deep kiss.  "That was so fucking hot," I said.  "Simply unbelievable."

"Yea," he said, "and you're a great sport.  Let's get you off your rocks, however you want...now or later, I'll blow you, you can fuck me, whatever you want."

"Um, let's wait and see what happens when they get back.  By that time you'll be recharged and we'll both be ready to go, and I've got some pretty interesting ideas coming into my head right now."

"Oh yea, like what?" he asked.
"You'll just have to wait and see, but for now, let's go for swim."




No comments:

Post a Comment