Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MIXED PARTY by HS

It was midsummer when I got a phone call from a guy that I had met at a clients office a couple of times. We were about the same age, end twenties, and seem to get on well. I had to go to where he worked a couple of times a year and never had to do much with him in a professional way but we met occasionally after working hours for a drink. We lived in different parts of the country but we phoned each other now and then.
His phone call was to invite me over to his place to spend a weekend together. I liked the idea and agreed to come.
It was a Friday late afternoon when I arrived and we settled on his terrace for drinks. After talking about our work and how life was doing for us, we set off to a restaurant for dinner. We had a real pleasant evening and after coming home and some more wine he showed me the guestroom and I quickly fell asleep.
I woke up midmorning and found the house in deep silence. I went to the bathroom, had a nice shower, brushed my teeth, had a shave and went back to my bedroom. I was stark naked. At home I am naked all the time and being in other places I sometimes forget that I am not at home. Anyway when I got near to my bedroom my friend just came out of his room just dressed in tiny piece of underwear. After staring during a couple of seconds at our bodies, we had never seen each other without clothes, he said: well that is a good idea. It will be very hot today. Breakfast is ready on the terrace I will join you in a minute. A bit surprised I did not bother to go back to my room but went right away outside. A minute later he come out as well, completely naked like me.
After breakfast we went for a little walk in his garden that at the end bordered a forest. There was no gate and so we went in and found a clearing with shade and lied down. We enjoyed the silence in that forest and when after a short while I looked at him I saw that he had an erection. Within no time I had one myself and slowly started stroking my dick. He said: can I do that and then we started a mutual masturbation session. After cumming we noticed that we did not have something to wipe the cum off our bodies, so we went back to the house cum dripping.
He told me that for the evening he had invited some people for food and drinks. So in the afternoon we prepared everything for the around fifteen people that he expected. We stayed naked all the time and still found it was very hot. We then decided to stay naked also during the party.
When finally the people started arriving they were of course surprised by our nakedness. In total came four girls and the rest where guys. We told them that they could do like us or stay the way they were which was mainly T-shirt and shorts. Some of the guys got naked at arriving, some took their shirts off and one of the girls got naked.
Later in the evening after more drinks more guys got fully naked but none of the girls. Some of the guys got spontaneous erections and were rather shy about it.
At the end there were six guys left and none of the girls and we decided to go for a little walk. At arrival at the clearing in the forest my friend and I started to stroke our dicks that went quickly hard. The other guys watched us for a while and then finally we were all hard and playing.
After a while we all went back to the house for some last drinks and then the guys went home.
My friend and I went to bed, this time in the same bed where we were lying naked talking about those six cum stained bodies that came out of the forest and the superb evening that we spent all together. Although being tired we got hard again and this time sucked each other till we came for the last time that night.
We slept on top of the sheets because of the heat and woke up the next morning by a banging on the door. Four of the six guys were standing at the door fully naked, telling us to help us with the clean up.
And so started another beautifull naked day.
HS

No comments:

Post a Comment