Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Story submitted by Gary

this experience happened several years ago in nyc. i had just started seeing a master and i was exploring the slave/submissive side to my life. my master and i were discussing scenes that i would like to experience and i told him about being naked in public, in a bar or in a private setting with a group of guys. he continually asked questions, probing me about my desires, how i would see the scene unfold and conclude. we were having this discussion with me sitting naked on his floor, him usually clothed sitting in his chair. he could see my hard on and commented that this scene was something that i really desired by my physical reaction. our evening ended, i cleaned up his apartment and left, but i couldn't get dressed until i was in the hallway of his apartment.

my master phoned and requested a get together and informed me that i was to arrive wearing sleazy gym shorts, a small t-shirt, sneakers and socks. we made the plans and mid-week i would arrive. he buzzed me into his apartment building and i walked up to his second floor apartment. as usual i stripped in the hallway and folded my clothes and placed them on the floor and then knocked on his door. when he answered, i picked up my clothes and then entered. i prepared a beverage for him and he said i could have one of my beers that i kept in his frig. i sat on the floor and we chatted and then he told me i would experience one of my fantasy scenes that night. i refreshed our beverages and he went to his toy chest and pulled out a thick leather collar and locked it in place around my neck. he then attached a leash and said we were going out for a walk, i asked permission to use the toilet but it was denied. he told me to put my socks and sneakers on followed by my shorts and we left his apartment. i was sweating, concerned how we would be treated outside of his apartment building. as we were walking on the street, me in just short, sleazy shorts, collar and leash and my master in his jean shorts, t-shirt, leather vest, leather cap and boots. i'll admit we got a few stares, but i'm guessing they were jealous.

we proceeded to the piers on the hudson river which were moderately busy for an early mid-week evening. once we got part way out on the pier i was told to remove my shorts and i handed them to him and they went into his back pocket. we walked a little further and he told me to lie down on the pier. he pulled out his cock and began pissing all over me, this got me very hard. a few guys had wandered over watching this unfold. one guy asked if he could join in and my master told him he could. another guy walked up and saw that i was naked and getting pissed on and he said this was fucked up. my master asked him why and what was he doing out on the pier (searching for a b/j or j/o partner). my master prodded him to take a leak and he replied that if he did could he borrow me for a while and my master said yes. so this guy finally gets to pissing on me, finishing up my master offered him my leash. this new guy tells me to get up and i followed him a little further out on the pier. he ordered me to my knees and he pulls out his cock that was extremely hard and orders me to suck it. as i leaned in to get busy i grabbed his legs and he told me to let go and put my hands behind my head. i complied, he was so excited that it only took a few minutes and he was ready to blow. he stepped back and shot his load all over my head, face and body. i was instructed to crawl with him back to my master who was watching from only a short distance.

a couple other guys wanted their turn with me but my master said i was going to lay down on the pier again and that everyone could either piss or cum on me. i think their were 5 guys standing over me, i was hosed down as well as covered in cum and i was allowed to finally piss on myself. i was ordered to stand and we left the group and began walking back to the beginning of the pier. we were approached by several guys who wanted to know where the party was headed but my master said it was just him and me the rest of the night. when we got close to the west side highway i was handed my shorts and told to wipe the cum and piss off of myself and then to put them on. i was very dirty now from crawling and lying on the pier.

we crossed the highway (a few cars honked at us and yelled encouragements). we walked to
15th street
, between 11 & 12 i think. once we got to the middle of the block he told me to strip again. this time he put my shorts on a ledge on a deserted business building. we turned and walked back to toward the highway and then back to toward 11th ave. i was shaking i was so nervous since we didn't have quick access to my shorts. as we got close to 11th ave we again turned and walked back to the middle of the block where he grabbed my shorts. he informed me that we were now going to walk back to his apartment which was near a very busy 8th avenue. i hesitated and he stated in no uncertain terms that i was to continue with him or i'd have to find my own way back to his apartment to get my car keys. i relented but as we approached 11th ave he said, just kidding and handed me my shorts to put on.

we did pass several of his friends and stopped to chat. they all asked what we were up to and he filled them in on what had happened and they all wanted to be involved in any future scenes like that (i'm not sure if they were fellow tops or bottoms).

we got back to his apartment and i again stripped off my socks, shoes and shorts, i prepared us both a beverage and then i sat on the floor. we briefly discuss the evening, expressing our feelings and how well it went but also how concerned i was when we were not on the pier. i asked if i could j/o and my master said i could j/o both of us but i was not allowed to cum. when he got ready to shoot, it went all over my face and body. after finishing my beer and cleaning up his apartment i was allowed to leave. i thanked him for an evening that i would never forget and left. i got dressed in his hallway and only put on my shorts, socks and sneakers as my master kept my t-shirt. again i got a few stares from the guys on the street that recognized the cum that was on my face and body.

the drive back to the suburbs seemed to take forever and i was hard the whole way home thinking about what i had just experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment