Friday, April 1, 2011

The Older Man by HS

It was early summer a couple of years ago that I met him at the local grocery store nearby. We started talking about prices of groceries in general and after a little while he invited me for a drink on the terrace of a café nearby.
We continued talking about all kind of things like taxes, prices of food, living in general and of course the weather. After about an hour I had to go and he asked me if I was ok for us to meet again to socialize a little bit. He was a man of about 75 years old and I felt that he was a bit lonely, so I agreed and told him he was welcome at my place the next Sunday afternoon, we agreed about three o’clock.
That next Sunday it was very warm and I was lying on my bed naked reading a book when I heard the doorbell ring. I had completely forgotten about his visit and confused I rushed to the door without thinking to put some shorts on. As I opened the door a little I saw that it was him. Still fully naked I took him to the living room and I noticed that he was closely observing my naked body without saying a word. I asked him if he wanted tea and as he said yes I went to the kitchen to make some. I thought maybe I should put some shorts on now, but then said to myself what the heck he saw me naked now so don’t bother.
When I came in with the tea I saw him looking at my body again which I felt quite pleasant. We talked again for some time and when I cleared away the empty tea cups he said it is true it is warm in here. When I came back from the kitchen he had all his shirt buttons undone and the top of his trousers was open. His chest and stomach were nice and smooth and he saw me looking at these now naked parts of his body. He said I hope you don’t mind, and I said no not at all do as you wish. Make yourself comfortable.
I went to the kitchen to fetch some beer and when I came back he was fully naked, his pubes were shaven like mine. As I handed him his beer he asked me if he could touch me. So he did and got me really hard. He let me touch his body all over and I ended with his dick in my mouth.
We met then regularly on Sunday afternoons and he always stripped fully naked right after coming into my apartment. We never had more sex than just touching each other and sucking each other’s dick. He told me a lot about his life and how he had felt that he was gay all ready at a young age but never had mentioned that to someone else let alone have sex with another man. He finally was very happy to have met somebody with whom he not only could be fully naked but also could show his sexual feelings without being ashamed and feeling completely good about the fact of being gay.
One Sunday he did not turn up, the next Sunday neither. I then decided to pay him a visit. He was ill and not in a good shape keeping bed most of the time. I then went to see him regularly. He always wanted me to be naked so that he could see my body and wanted me to touch him, stroke his stomach, bellybutton, dick and ballsack. Sometimes he masturbated me and wanted my cum to land on his stomach.
Not long after that he died. I was really sad but also happy that at least at the end of his life I made him "come out" and enjoy what he always wanted to be and never could.
In this way he was teaching us a lesson, feel free to be who and what you are, even if it is later in your life.
HS

No comments:

Post a Comment