Thursday, April 7, 2011

Second CMNM Experience by G


This experience began at a bar in White Plains, NY. After a long day at work, I was nursing several beers at one of the local watering holes. The guy next to me was trying to engage me in conversation but I wasn’t very good a keeping up with him.

He finally asked me what was up, why was I so glum. I went into my usually diatribe about boyfriends and the lack of such. He was good at finding out what was going on with me. Finally he asked me what would get me out of my funk. He asked what was going on in my mind and after several beers I blurted it out to him. I said I was a big old bottom and really needed to get naked in public but I was really afraid to do so. He asked a few questions, I mumbled the answers as I downed another beer.

He said he had the answer to some of my problems. First give me your car keys which I didn’t want to do but he insisted. Yes, someone was paying attention to me and I enjoyed the conversation. Secondly, he said when we walk out into the parking lot you will strip next to your car and I’ll put your clothes into the trunk of my car. Next if you are capable, I’ll give you car keys and you will follow me to my condo. Of course I said what are you expecting me to do, and he said only what you want to do.

I followed him out to the parking lot, he pulled his car next to mine and said ok now is the time to put up or shut up. I slowly complied with his demands which were also my desires. I gave him all of my clothes; he gave me back my keys. He told me which directions to take to his condo only a short distance from the bar.

When we parked in the condo parking lot he walked over to me naked in my car. It was nearly 10pm and I asked him how we could get to his condo in the large building without being noticed. He said the door man would not be around this late and if he was he would scout out the lobby to make sure. I was still not comfortable. He then said we could go into a side door but that I would still have to walk from there to the lobby to the elevator so we could go to the 5th floor.

Since I didn’t have my clothes and was going to be denied them until I went to his condo, I said let’s do it. I let him lead the way from the parking lot to the side door; I followed closely next to him. I waited behind some cars when he went to open the side door and then ran to the door when he opened it. He walked boldly towards the elevator, I slinked along behind him. I asked him what he would say if anybody else entered the lobby or elevator and he said he would say we were there for a bachelorette party. I didn’t have much of a chance to challenge him.

Eventually we made it to his floor without notice; he walked very slowly to his condo unit. When we were inside, he asked me how I felt. Of course I said much energized and wanted to do more. He poured us a couple of drinks, me naked and he clothed. He suggested that we go to the roof of the condo, but we would have to walk from his unit to the top floor, up two floors. With me leading the way we walked from his condo unit to the stairs and walked up the two flights. Once we reached the roof deck it was so wonderful to see the top of the world being naked with someone who was clothed with me. We looked at the stars, tried to figure out what was what but since we had too much to drink we had trouble figuring out the sights. He suggested that we go back to his condo and have another drink, being somewhat cool since I was naked I agreed. But we had to walk back down two flights of stairs to his condo. I didn’t have a choice.

When we got back to his condo he said he should make me his bondage boy. I didn’t care since I was so euphoric from what we had done so far. Once he had both handcuffs around my wrists and shackles around my feet he called another friend in his condo and said he had someone he should see.

We filled up our beverages and walked down two flights of stairs to the friend’s condo. I had difficultly keeping up since my legs were shackled. When we got to his unit, the friend and his b/f sat up and had a talk with us but they were tired and weren’t interested in anything further. We left and I shuffled back up to my new friend’s condo and while I was restrained in the handcuffs and shackles we had sex. Needless to say, several years later I have not forgot this wonderful experience.

The next morning my friend gave me some sweatpants and a sweatshirt to wear to get back to my car.

Later the next day he gave me back my clothes from the previous night. I’d like to recreate this experience again.

No comments:

Post a Comment