Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Camping Trip by HS

Another hot story from HS:

CAMPING TRIP

When I discovered that my friend was gay and he was equally surprised to know that I was gay too, our relationship changed. Untill then we had frequently masturbated together, most of the time fully naked, without any after thoughts, just like young guys do.  But from that moment on we met more frequently either at his place or at my place and discussed a lot about how to live with the knowledge that we were both gay as at that time being gay was not really a common thing,  anyway not in the open. So we decided to keep this for ourselves.  We were both students at university  bags. My friend Gerald said: " I think I will jack off ,"  and I started doing the same. We came one after the other groaning with pleasure having cum all over our stomachs. He asked me for a towel to clean up but it was so dark I could not find one.. Then I turned around to find the flashlight with the result that my cum was leaking all over my sleeping bag.  Finding the flashlight I then remembered that we had left the towels hanging outside so I said to Gerald, don't bother, just wipe yourself on my sleeping bag it already has my cum on it.

The next day we packed up and drove more south. We found another campsite, a very spacious one, where we found a rather isolated place near the onlying forest. As we did before, we went to the village to have a meal and lots of wine and went back towards midnight. Nearing the campsite we took a shortcut through the forest in the direction of our tent. That was when we found the guy in a little clearing not far from our tent. He was lying half against a tree and seemed asleep but there was vomit over his shirt and jeans. When we got near and asked if he was ok he said in a drunken voice that he was lost and did not know where he had to go. We helped him up and half carried him to our tent and told him he better stay with us for the night and that we would see where he had to go in the morning. Because his clothes were stained with vomit we undressed him and put him naked in Gerald's sleeping bag after we had checked out his equipment. But he was too drunk to get hard and was snoring within seconds.

Gerald and I got naked and both went in my sleeping bag, being naked and close together we had a good time cumming and adding more stains to my poor sleeping bag.  The next morning we woke up face to face, stomach against stomach and both hard. Looking sideways I saw a handsome face grinning at us saying hello. He seemed recovered from the night before but suffered a headache which we thought was normal. He asked : "Did you guys have good time together in that one sleeping bag?" He then zipped open his sleepingbag and showed a perfect hard dick matching his rather skinny body. Can I join in, he said. So we zipped open my sleeping back and told him to come over. All three of us were very hard by then and we started to touch each other and sucking alternatively. We noticed immediately that he was not on his first experience and that he felt very at ease being naked, hard and having gay fun. After we had all drenched ourselves in cum that's when it dripped off our bodies and added more stains to my poor old sleeping bag, we started talking still naked. He admitted that he was gay too and liked being naked and also liked to show off naked, exhibitionist in one word. He told that he especially liked to show off naked to older men and let them touch him because, as he said, those guys always wanted to but never could. We told him that we were students who recently discovered both that we are gay and did not have much experience but that we liked this way of having sex and that both of us did not have any problem being naked in front of other guys.Then he told us that he was with a group of guys from a sports club and that they were residing in some barracks that happened to be not far from the campsite. He told us that they mainly did training but that for the rest it was quite boring. There were only two other guys that seemed interested in male sexual activity. He asked us how long we were staying so we said that we wanted to stay for an another couple of days. He then asked us if he could bring those other two guys over the next day, he said he found a rather secluded place in the forest near a little river where we could meet. We were quite excited by the idea and having a good feel all over our bodies we reluctantly got dressed and promised to see  each other the next day,

HS


No comments:

Post a Comment