Saturday, November 13, 2010

Neighbors by bare

We used to live in a house situated near to the edge of a cliff.  Meandering below us was a dry creek that became a raging river during heavy rains.  The house was built on the edge of a large lot as most of the property was unbuildable.  We had one neighboring house that was fairly close--their backyard looked directly on to our front yard; however, our backyard was screened by a wooden fence and was private.  Both houses were set back a ways from the street so we shared part of the driveway. We had a swimming pool in the backyard and enjoyed swimming naked.  We spent a lot of time back there naked, lounging around, cooking on the grill, having sex.  Occasionally we would forget ourselves and go to the front yard before remembering that we were visible to our neighbors.  The man of the house, Clarence, was an engineer and often away from home. The son, Billy,  eventually went away to college leaving his mom, Betty, alone a great deal of the time.  Betty was pretty strange.  I'm not sure when it started, but she began calling us on the phone, asking small favors.  Doug nearly always answered.  She would ask him to help her unload a bag of sand from the trunk of her car, or help move something too heavy for her to lift.  These small requests began to mount.  Never would she leave a message on the answering machine, but would call over and over again until we answered.  Her number was unlisted.  I got pretty pissed about the frequency and timing of her calls and one day answered and asked if she had been calling without leaving a message.  She said yes, that she did not leave messages because she did not give out her phone number because of some past harassing telephone calls.  I told her I could certainly understand that, but didn't she realize her phone calls were beginning to harass us, and it was impossible for us to ever phone her back at our convenience?  She hung up.  But that didn't stop her, not at all.  She grew stranger over time and her requests became more demanding, even bizarre.  She really was a nut case.  Of course she was lonely, but that wasn't our responsibility.  I remember one very cold afternoon when a freeze was predicted overnight that she called and asked Doug to cover some of her outdoor plants with blankets and sheets.  I told him not to do it, but he did anyway.   I gave in and helped, but I was fuming with anger.   
One day I came home from work and my partner Doug was washing his car, wearing a pair of ragged, torn Levi cutoffs.  He had unbuttoned the top buttons so that his mass of black pubic hair was displayed as well as the steel cock ring he like to wear.  He's getting a bit nervy, I thought, but of course said nothing and just smiled.   He began working more and more in the front yard wearing these sexy cutoffs, experimenting with undoing as many of the top buttons as he could get away with without his cutoffs falling off completely.  I had a similar pair and would join him doing yard work and such.   We knew that in all likelihood we were being observed by the neighbor lady, which made it all the more fun.  One day he mentioned to me that while he was working in the front yard, she had walked over to ask him to move a potted plant on her back patio.  This was a first, I think, her coming over to our house in person rather than calling on the phone.  It would not be the last.
"Did you help her?  I asked.
"Yes, of course I did," he replied.
"Wearing that?" I asked, looking at his unbuttoned cutoffs and the mass of exposed pubic hair that was not quite hiding the base of his thick cock and his steel cock ring. 
"Yes, why not?" he replied, "She walked right up to me and asked me, so I just did it.  I didn't have much choice.  Besides, she seems to get nuttier every time I talk to her."
"She didn't comment on your cutoffs?"
"No she didn't,  but she stared quite a bit.  Actually I enjoyed it, and I think she did too."
"I'll bet if you undo one more button", I said, "your cutoffs will fall to your ankles!"
"I've tried that, and they do", he replied.
"So what happened after they fell to your ankles?" I asked.
"I just stepped out of them," he replied nonchalantly.
 Good for you I thought.  Maybe she'll be a little less hesitant to ask more favors.  Maybe not. He had a nice body, very muscular legs with loads of dark hair, a thick patch of pubes that trailed up to his belly button, but not that much hair on his chest.  He was compact and masculine.  I found him to be incredibly sexy. 
"So then what?" I asked.
"I just kept working." 
"Completely naked?"
"Yep."
"When did this happen?" I asked.
"I don't know exactly, just the other day," he said.
The idea of Doug working in the front yard completely naked in view of the neighbors was such a turn on for me that I began thinking that if he could do it I should join in.  After all, we could not be seen from the road or by anyone other than the neighbors, and Betty was usually alone and perhaps we could bring some excitement into her day. 
The following Saturday was lawn day and as usual Doug and I agreed to meet in the garage to begin the chore.  Usually I mowed and he trimmed and raked.  He was wearing his sexy cutoffs and tennis shoes so I followed suite and pulled off my tee shirt and unbuttoned the top buttons of my cutoffs and began mowing.  It was hot and sweaty work and my heart was pounding as I kept glancing at Doug's muscular body and watching as his cutoffs slowly began sliding downward.  I loved seeing the crack of his ass and his pubes revealed this way.  Just as I was wondering whether they would fall to his ankles, they did exactly that and just like he told me he had done before, he simply stepped out of them and continued working naked.  I wondered if the neighbors were watching.  There was no one to be seen in their backyard, but they had plenty of windows to look through.  I was aroused and nervous at the same time.  Lots of sexual tension was in the air this hot Saturday morning.
After rolling the lawnmower back into the garage, I removed my cutoffs so I too was naked like Doug, the only difference was that I was nearly erect and he was relaxed and not physically aroused.  Just as I was about to go inside he called me over.
"I want to ask you about the idea of eventually cutting these hedges way back, so we can see out of the  dining room," he said as he led me out of the garage and more into the openness of the front yard. 
"I think that's a good idea," I said, "but we need to wait until fall or very early spring."
"I agree," he said, "and I think we should consider planting some more shrubs to fill in the open spaces between their yard and ours," he said, still walking away from the garage and closer to the border between their backyard and our front yard and more into the open expanse of our front yard. 
"It would definitely give us more privacy from their prying eyes," I said, "and we would be as comfortable in the front as in the back."
"Yea, that's the idea," he said. 
By now I was about as erect as I could get and Doug was still just totally relaxed and at ease being naked, knowing Betty or Clarence or Billy might possibly be watching us at that very moment.  Of course I knew Doug was thinking the same thing and I felt like he was enjoying the idea of them watching us, naked, me hard and now beginning to drip pre-cum. 
"You seem a little nervous," Doug observed.
"Well yea, Doug, we are completely naked in our front yard in full view of the neighbors should they happen to be looking and I'm hard and dripping."
"I noticed," he smiled, "and that's okay.  Nothing's going to happen."
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Well, I didn't tell you this, but when I was working out here butt naked, Betty and Clarence were suddenly out on their patio, and I was in full view and Clarence waved and said hello.  So, I just waved back and kept working."
"You're kidding."
"Nope."
"But you didn't have a hard on like this."
"Well, actually I did."
"What else haven't you told me, Doug?  Did you have sex with him?"
"No I did not, but after Betty went inside Clarence came over and we started chatting and he was really eyeing me over and naturally I got a hard on.  I just seemed natural for me to reach down and stroke.  So I did."
"Wow, Doug, that's just unbelievable.  Did you cum?"
"Yea."
"On the ground, I hope."
"Yes, Jesse, I shot my load on the ground."
"Shit, let's go for a swim, I want to hear more about this."
*************
That spring our neighbors went on vacation.  Clarence called and asked if we would mind  watering their plants and keeping an eye on things while they were gone.  We had spoken to him several times, he was always friendly, so we gladly said yes.  He told us that he and his wife would be gone for 2 weeks, and that their son might very well come home with a college friend while they were gone.  No problem.  The son was a total hunk, always hanging out in the back yard shirtless when he was home, and even more friendly than his dad. 
Summer was in full swing and we were spending as much time by the pool as we could manage.  Every day we would swim for a while, then do some work in the yard, and swim some more to keep cool.  And we would fuck.  Since the neighbors were gone there was no problem being naked in our front yard.  It was easy to walk through the hedges that separated our yards and suddenly be in the neighbors backyard, still invisible from the street with the exception of just a spot or two, but unless someone stopped their car, it was unlikely they'd see anything more than a fleshy blur.  So we watered her plants most every day naked.  It was fun, and just a bit daring for us.  Someone could pull into our drive and we'd be caught, but most of our friends called before visiting.  Still, we both found it adventurous being in our neighbors backyard completely naked.  We started sucking one another off on their back patio, then one day my partner wanted to fuck me, so I bent over their patio picnic table while he pounded away on my ass.  I loved it.  This became something of a routine.  One day he was in a rather frisky mood and in his deepest, most commanding voice, said, "Bend your fucking ass over, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you.  Keep your fucking head down and spread your legs."  I submitted as I loved it.  He would pull out and slurp away on my ass, then plunge back in and begin fucking.   We were virtually oblivious to the world when suddenly there was the unmistakable sound of the patio door sliding open, just a few feet away.  It was Billy, home from college!
Apparently he had been watching us go at it because the first thing he said as he stepped out onto the patio was "Please, don't let me disturb you.  I'm sorry for the surprise entry, but if you guys don't mind, I'd really like to pull out my cock and jack while I watch you two fuck."
"No fucking problem," my partner answered as he resumed pounding his cock into my ass.   As I mentioned, the son was a hunk and we'd seen him numerous times over the years shirtless, but always wearing shorts or jeans--we'd practically watched him grow up from a distance.  Today he was wearing a pair of boxer shorts, no shirt.  His skin was smooth and soft looking, but his muscles were pronounced as if he'd been hitting the gym.  His hair was slightly bleached from the sun and framed his handsome face with blond hair that came down and across his face, nearly hiding his deep blue eyes.  He pulled his cock out and took a seat nearby and began stroking.  No one said a word.  The sounds were just fantastic.  Birds were chirping away, the sound of an occasional car could be heard driving by, and the pounding of my partner's public bone against my ass flesh was sweet.  The son was lubed and the sound of his stroking was also audible.  All three of us managed to come at about the same time, letting out moans of pleasure. 
"I always thought you guys were gay, but it wasn't until I came out at college that I knew for sure.  How long have you guys been together?
"Five years," I answered.   
"Wow, that's cool."
"Hey, would you like to come over for a swim?" my partner asked.
"Yea, I'd love it.  My mother is envious that you guys have a pool, she's been bugging my dad to put one in but so far he has resisted.  I guess you guys know that my mom is pretty strange, huh?"
"Well, sort of," I said.
"If you guys don't mind, I'd love to talk you about the problems this family has been dealing with."
"We'd love to listen," I said, " without any judgment, and if you want feedback, we're happy to give it.  If you want us to just listen, we can that." 
"How about I come over in half an hour?"
"Sounds great."
He showed up about 30 minutes later.  My partner and I had showered after the hot, sweaty sex we'd just had with our young neighbor watching and jacking, I was still horny just thinking about it.  We sat down in the living room with drinks.
"So, what's this about your family," I asked.
"It's a pretty bizarre story," he started off.  "I've known since high school that I was gay but I didn't come out until last year when I was in college.  My roommate and I started fooling around and that's when it really hit home.  I decided to tell my parents, so I came out to my dad first.  I just knew in my heart he'd understand.  And he did, more than I imagined.  Turns out that he's gay too!  His long absences from home were not because of work related travel, but because he lives a lot of the time with his boyfriend.  And not only that, but my mother knows all about it."
"You are kidding, right?" my partner asked, giving me a puzzled look.
"Not at all," he replied.  "I swear I'm being totally honest".
"We believe you," I said, sending my partner a serious look.  "Please, do continue."
"Well, like I said, I've been out about a year now and my dad has been out for several years  and my mom knows all about it and says it doesn't matter.  In fact, she says she's actually happier that my dad is with another man as opposed to another woman.  Still, in spite of her acceptance, she can really be difficult, and it has nothing to do with me or my dad being gay."    
"Why do you think your mother is so, um, unique?" I asked. 
"You mean why is my mother such a totally obnoxious bitch?" he asked, and we all laughed. 
"I'm not really sure.  She's always been weird but not always in a fun or pleasant way.  She's always been really bossy and drove me and my friends crazy.  She has a long list of mostly imagined health problems.  My dad says she's just too uptight about everything and needs to let loose.  You know that she knows you guys are gay, and she also knows that you guys spend a lot of time naked when you are at home.  When she told my dad that she wanted him to say something to you guys about being more discreet about your nudity, my dad got really pissed off.  The next morning he showed up at the breakfast table butt naked.  It was pretty wild.  And pretty funny too.  My dad whispered to me that if I ever wanted to sunbathe naked outside with my friends, to please feel free and do so.  And furthermore, he said, if you want to run around the house naked that might show your mother that you have nothing to be ashamed of.  I hope I taught you, son, to never be ashamed of who you are, what you are, and never be ashamed of your body." 

"Your dad sounds like a very special man," my partner said.
"Yea, he really is, but he has his quirky side too.  I mean, how many dads do you know who have a gay son, are gay  themselves, have a boyfriend, and yet choose to remain married?"
"Not many," I replied.  "What's up with that?"
"The truth is", our young neighbor said, "is that my mother is from a very rich family, and even though she is somewhat estranged from them, she will eventually come into a great deal of money as is set forth in a family trust, but in order to get the money she has to be married and have children--or at least a child.  She gets a fair amount of money now, but when my grandfather dies, she will come into a great deal more, provided she is married.  So she and my dad have an understanding.  Yes, they could get divorced and she could remarry but who the hell would marry her?  It's a strange situation all around.  So my dad feels like he kind of owes her, and of course when she gets the money both her husband and children--that's me-- will benefit too, and not based on her generosity, but on the terms set forth in the trust." 
"That is one of the strangest stories I've ever heard of," I said.
"I know, but everyone seems okay with it.  In spite of her being a spoiled bitch, in other ways she's actually not too bad.  She drinks a lot and takes pills so quite often she's somewhat pacified, especially by the drugs.  And sometimes she's just in another world."
"Thanks for sharing with us, Michael.  Now, why don't we refill our glasses and go for a swim."
**************************
A few weeks later my partner and I were having drinks in the backyard when the phone rang.  It was our cute neighbor Michael asking if we knew anything about automobile brake repair work. 
"A little," my partner replied.
 "Do you mind coming over and seeing if you can lend my dad and I a hand?"
"Not at all," he said, "be right over."
"I'm going too," I said.  "I noticed they were both out there without shirts on!"
We both pulled on cutoffs and tees and ambled over to the neighbor's driveway where father and son had taken apart the brakes of an old classic MG.  They were oily, greasy and sweaty, just the kind of thing I don't like and my partner loves. 
"How can you guys stand working like that in this intense heat?" I asked.
"Well, we've got to finish this if Billy's going to drive it to school on Monday.  I've always enjoyed tinkering around with cars, but I sure wish it weren't so fucking hot," Clarence said to both of us. 
"Looks like you are almost done.  How about I go get some ice cold beers to help cool things down?"  My partner was already on his knees looking at the classic car's brakes.
After a lot of hard work, pleasant conversation, and a few beers each, father and son had stripped down to their underwear.  My partner had taken off his shirt but still wore his cutoffs. 
"Why not strip down to your underwear, man?", the neighbor asked.
"He doesn't wear underwear," I replied.
"No matter," the dad said, removing his underwear and tossing them aside.  Without any more prompting, my partner quickly lost his cutoffs and tossed them in a pile with the dad's underwear, which was soon followed by the son adding his underwear to the pile.
I figured it would soon be my turn, and I already had a raging hard on just sitting there watching these three hot naked men totally engaged in car mechanics.   They were, however, so engaged in their work,  reassembling the dizzying array of parts, that I don't think they were particularly aware of me sitting there, and they certainly were caught off guard when Betty suddenly pulled in the driveway and drove into the carport right next to where they were working.  Clarence  looked at me and winked, and I could see him whisper "nothing to worry about, I'll handle this."
As soon as the wife stepped out of the car she said,  "Would someone please help me unload the trunk filled with grocery bags?"  She was looking directly at me.  "I don't want anyone setting foot in my house with all that dirt, sweat and grease covering your bodies from head to toe.  You may think you look all masculine and manly, but there's a world of difference between being naked and being naked and covered with that shit.  You will have to use the garden hose first, I'll send out some soap and towels," she said, looking at me as she opened the trunk and impatiently motioned to me to get busy unloading.
I began unloading her groceries and taking them inside as she mixed herself a drink and slowly began putting things away.  "I know all of you guys are gay, and to tell the truth, I don't have an issue with that at all.  I used to think it disgusting seeing men run around the house naked, but I've come to truly appreciate the male body, and my son in particular has a body to die for.  You know he inherited his good looks from my side of the family, not to mention that big penis that he clearly doesn't get from Clarence.  You know that Clarence is not his real father, right?  I got pregnant and Clarence happened on the scene, my parents approved and that was that.  Since Clarence showed up at the breakfast table naked a while back, with the idea of shocking me, Billy has decided to do the same.  At first I was about ready to call the lawyers,  but seeing the beauty of my own son reminds me of his real dad, so long ago.  I think my husband has become envious of Billy and no doubt realizes that Billy's real dad was the most handsome man I've ever met, and the best thing in bed I've ever experienced.  I mean just look at the two of them, look at their cocks, there is no comparison.  None at all.  Clarence has the smallest dick of the four of you."
"Well," I replied, "you haven't seen mine." 
"That's what you think, but you are going to take this soap, get out there and hose all that muck off their bodies.  There's no way in hell way they are setting foot in my house until they are squeaky clean. Now go on and I'll finish up here and bring some towels out later.  It won't hurt them to dry off in the wind."
After they had finished with the car, which took about another hour, they were ready to be sprayed with a cold hose.  Everyone moved to the back patio, and it wasn't lost on me that the kitchen area looked directly on to the patio.  My partner and the father took turns scrubbing down one another while the son soaped down himself. They all got aroused.   I kept them rinsed with cold water.  As soon as the son finished he sat down at the table and opened another beer.  As the father soaped and scrubbed my partner, I noticed his hands spending extra time on my partner's cock and balls, which were quickly responding to the massage they were getting.
"Oh man, that feels so good," he said to the father. 
"You like that, huh?" the father asked.
"Absolutely."
"Turn around and let me clean your backside."  My partner readily turned around, facing me while the father, behind him, began soaping and scrubbing his backside.  My partner was nearly fully erect.  As was I--my cock was pressing hard against my cutoffs.  Soon the father moved down from the back to the butt, where he lingered, and lingered.  My partner began moaning.  My heart was pounding, wondering where this was going.  My cock couldn't get harder, it was begging to be released.  It was hard to tell, but judging from what I could see, the father was moving his fingers up inside my partner's ass.  I was hoping the soap wasn't burning. 
Suddenly the father said, "John, why don't you take over here.  Please, rinse me off good and I'll go sit down and dry.  Wonder where the towels are?"
Your wife said she'd bring them I replied.  He handed me the bar of soap.
I whispered to my partner, "was he fingering you?"
"More like fisting, he said, and now I'm horny as hell." 
"That's pretty obvious. So am I."
I dropped to my knees and  buried my face in his ass.  While my tongue went to work there my hands rubbed and soaped his legs, front and back.  He grabbed my hand as it passed over his upper thigh and pressed it to his cock.  I held it tightly as my tongue explored his ass.  He continued moaning.  The father and son watched with expressions of encouragement. 
"Go far it," the father said.
"Fuck yes," said the son.
I dropped the soap, motioned for the father to finish rinsing us off, unzipped my cutoffs and released my cock, then my partner bent over, and using both hands, pulled the flesh of his butt cheeks apart.  I had deposited quite a bit of spit in his ass, and with the water I was pretty sure I could easily slide it.  We rarely fucked one another without lots of lube, but we had done this before.  As my cock penetrated his ass, he let out a loud moan.
At that very moment the mother opened the glass sliding doors and stepped out on the patio bearing a stack of towels.
"What the hell is going on?" she asked, looking at John and I, then looking at her husband and son.  "Will somebody tell me what's going on?"
"It seems pretty obvious to me", the father said, "that soap that you sent out for us to use apparently had an aphrodisiac in it.  Those two guys are just responding to it.  Where did you buy that."
"Don't change the subject," she responded, "this is just disgusting."
"No dear, it is not disgusting.  it is simply two men, who are both our guests, expressing their love for one another in a totally uninhibited way.  Because it's a new sight for you, you automatically declare it disgusting.  If you would just chill out and relax, you might see the beauty in it all.  Many ancient civilizations were very open in their displays of affection."
At this point I decided that this was just about the most exciting thing we'd done in a long time.  I'm fucking my partner who is butt naked, the son and father are also butt naked, and the neighbor lady is standing there having a discussion with her husband about sexual displays of affection.  I decided to knock things up a notch.
"Doug loves being fucked, don't you Doug?" I asked my partner. 
"Fuck yes."
"I think you two should come over here and see what it feels like to slide your dicks into this hot, tight ass," I said invitingly. 
"Thanks for the invitation," the father said, " but," the son interrupted," getting up, "dad and I have been practicing on one another," he said with a smile. 
They both got up and walked over to us and before long the dad was fucking the son while I continued fucking my partner. 
The neighbor lady disappeared inside. 




1 comment: