Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coffee After Class by bare

I've been going to an early morning yoga class at a studio located on a dead end street near the heart of the city.  I like the teacher, and my fellow students are an interesting assortment of ages and levels of practice.  The studio is owned by a married couple that live in a house on the same street, and they are usually in class.  They are an interesting, older interracial couple and have been especially friendly towards me, often asking me to join them for a cup of coffee after class at their nearby home.  The man is black and muscular with sweet eyes and the woman is white and short with graying hair.
 One morning after a particularly difficult class they asked me to join them for coffee.  I was really sweaty and told them that I would love to but needed to shower.  They told me I could shower at their house, no problem.  After a short walk we arrived at their doorstep and took off our shoes.  It was a small wooden frame house built ages ago but well maintained and incredibly charming and rustic.  When Lil showed me to the bathroom I suddenly realized I had left my gym bag with my clothes in my car which was still parked at the studio. 
"No problem at all," said Lil, "I need to go back anyway and will get them for you.  If your car is locked I'll need your keys.  There are plenty of towels, I should be right back with your bag. Make yourself at home, Cecil is making coffee."
"Thanks so much," I said.
Like the rest of the house, the bathroom was small but very clean and soon I had finished my shower and was ready for coffee.  I open the door and poked my head out and said "Lil, do you have my gym bag?"
Her husband, Cecil, answered,  "She's not back yet but come on in to the living room and I'll get your coffee."
I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the living room where Cecil showed me where to sit while presenting me with a steaming cup of coffee.  He sat in an arm chair across from me and told me that Lil should be back soon.  He was completely at ease with me wearing nothing but a towel and I was enjoying the looks I was getting from him.  As we continued chatting he kept looking between my legs, which I began to separate to make the view of my cock and balls more visible.    
"It was a good class this morning," he said, "helps keep us in shape".
"Yea,"  I said, "Claire worked us really hard.  I try to keep in shape, and the yoga classes really help, especially when we do such hard work as we did today in class."  I sighed, opening my legs more fully, sitting back in the chair feeling relaxed and aroused, knowing he was getting a good view of my cock  and that it was heading in the direction of fullness, my balls hanging low after the hot shower.      
"Want a refill on the coffee?" he asked.
"Sure," I said, "just about half way, please".
While he was in the kitchen I loosened the towel from my waist and let it fall open so were I to stand up it would come off completely.   When he sat back down his eyes went directly to my crotch and I could see surprise in his eyes.  As he stared, I squeezed my sphincter muscles to give my cock a few bounces and make it harder.  His eyes opened even wider and clearly a smile was beginning to appear on his lips.   I loved being exposed around interested men.
"I see you have loads of books," I said, glancing around at the floor to ceiling wall of books directly behind him."
"Yes, Lil and I both love to read.  I do have the new yoga book Claire was talking about in class today.  It has detailed illustrations of many postures, including the ones Claire focused on in class today."
"I'd love to see it".
"Actually, it's on the back porch, I can go get it or we can move out there.  It's quite pleasant and you can hear the water running in the creek."
I had glimpsed the back porch earlier and was impressed with all the plants and the view of the backyard which led down to the creek.  I decided to be as daring as ever and stood up leaving my towel in the chair.  My cock was at half mast.  I thought about coyly asking him if it was okay if I walked to the back porch without my towel but decided to just keep my mouth shut and see where things went. 
"Grab your coffee and follow me," Cecil said, looking at my naked body.
It felt so good to be completely naked and half hard with this sweet man who made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.  I knew his wife would be back any minute but I figured he knew that too and I would take my cues from him.  If he wanted me to cover up, I assumed he would tell me to do so.
As I followed him to the screened porch, I gently stroked my cock and it quickly responded by coming to a full erection.  The porch was even nicer than I earlier realized.  "This is so beautiful," I said, "and so quiet and peaceful."
"Yes, we really like it back here," he said, moving towards the door that led outside to the backyard which, like the house, had a very rustic, cottage feel to it.  The landscaping was nice and simple with a stone path leading down to the creek.  There were trees everywhere, and many little rock gardens filled with native plants, and Cecil seemed to know the name of every one.
As we slowly moved around the backyard looking at the results of his years of gardening and landscaping, I felt like I was in a dream.  I found this man with dark brown skin and a gentle nature very sexual and my arousal level continued to grow.  He seemed to enjoy watching the strands of pre-cum slowly descend from my piss hole to the ground or to the leaf of one of his plants.  I briefly wondered how he would react if I were to openly stroke my cock, and again just decided to go for  it.  If he didn't like he could tell me so, but I intuited that he would enjoy seeing me playing with myself. 
"Well, this is certainly a nice place," I said, "relaxing and obviously quite private."
"We love it," he said, "let me show you the creek."
We followed the stone pathway that meandered down to the creek, me fully naked and Cecil wearing his shorts, tee and no shoes.  The creek was still flowing after recent rains, but it was a slow movement that added to the dreaminess of the place, and the sound of the running water was magical.  We both sat down on a rock bench that had been fashioned from local rocks.  I laid down on the bench and Cecil encouraged me by placing my head in his lap.  I looked up through the thick canopy and could catch glimpses of blue sky.  I had been periodically stroking my cock the whole time, but now decided to go at it nonstop.  I could feel Cecil's growing cock against the back of my head.  As I stroked my cock I slowly deepened my breath, steady and sure, but deeper and longer.  Cecil also began breathing with me, often like we do in class.  I shot my load all over my stomach, with a couple of shots landing on my face.  Cecil lifted my head up towards his and licked the cum away, then put his warm lips on mine and gave me a kiss so deep it made me shiver with electricity.  The smell of nature blended with the residual sweat still on his body from class.  It was organic and pungent and I knew that even though I had just climaxed, my cock would quickly come to a full erection again. 
"We better head back to the house," he said, "I'm sure Lil will be back by now and if not, then soon enough." 
"Should I wait here and maybe you could bring me my gym bag?"  I asked.
"No need for that," he said, helping me to my feet.  "You're fine just the way you are.  We can look at the warrior poses in the new book."

No comments:

Post a Comment