Monday, November 15, 2010

On the Riverbank by HS

The following story was submitted by a reader.  Thanks for sharing! 

ON THE RIVERBANK
I was just over sixteen when I went on that summer holiday with my parents. In fact I should have gone on a cycling holiday with one of my friends but he fell ill shortly before we were meant to leave and so I went with my parents. We went to a campsite near a river. The campsite was quite pleasent and had a nice swimmingpool.
My parents were very much into visiting nearby towns and villages, but I did not really fancy that also because of the very hot weather. After a couple of days they decided to go on such a daytrip and I declined to go with them and said that I would be staying around the pool. After a while I got bored by the pool and decided to go for a walk. I took my backpack with some water and a towel and set off. After about ten minutes walking along the river I came to an area covered in about two meter high reeds. I found a path and followed that, in fact discovered that there were several small paths. After a while I ended up on the riverbank on a small open grassy bit. As I was all alone I took off my shirt and shorts and lied down on my towel fully naked. Half dreaming away and with the sun on my body I got slowly hard and just as I started stroking myself I heard a faint noise. I got up and saw a man in swimshorts watching me and my erection. It was useless thinking of covering up and in fact I felt a certain excitement of me being watched like this that kept me fully erect. Then the man turned away and I started to wank myself off and came loads on my stomach.
The next day as my parents went away for their daytrip, I went back to the same place and started to enjoy the sun on my naked body like the day before. After about half an hour during which I half fell asleep, I heard the noise again but stayed on my towel. It was the same man, but now he was naked. He asked if he could sit with me which of course I agreed. He must have been early 50s but not really fat with a nice dick bigger then mine. He did not have a hairy chest but lots of pubic hair.  He told me that he had come back as obviously I was not shy about being seen naked. He also told me that he had seen me wanking and coming on my stomach and that that made him to jack off too.  As he told me that I got excited and my dick started to get hard. He then asked me if he could touch and when I said yes he started stroking me. He then got hard himself. As so often I came too fast and shot my load on my stomach and then went to masturbate him. It took him longer to come but at the end he also shot his load. We stayed lying down talking before we cleaned up, We decided to meet again the next day.
The weather stayed hot and sunny so as soon as I found that path in the reeds the next day I stripped naked and enjoyed my walk like that. When I arrived at that same spot he was already there but there was also another guy who was a lot younger some ten years older than me maybe. They were both naked and he introduced me to the other guy being a friend of his. That friend had a very nice slim body with a rather small dick about my size. The older man asked me if he was allowed to fuck me but I said no. He then started to fuck his friend and after a while he came all over that friends backside. He then said that he had to go and
I stayed behind with the friend. We started touching our bodies and after a little while he got to licking my nipples, than his tongue wandered down and started licking my belly button. This got me instantly hard and when he saw that he said with a big smile: I love that too. So I started to do him and found that I loved licking his belly button. He then took over and his tongue found its way to my hard dick and he then started sucking me. He let loose just in time before I came but I managed to cover part of him with my cum. Then it was my turn to suck him but was not quick enough when he came and had to swallow part of his cum. That was a first experience and I quite liked it.
The next day the two of us met up again and enjoyed each others naked company especially the
belly button licking and the cum swallowing bit. We met every day for another week but then the holidays were finished and I went home with my parents.
For years the friend and I kept writing and our correspondance had very erotic themes and he told me that after each of my letters he masturbated and so did I after reading his.  It was clear for both of us that we were both gay but in those times it was not such a common thing to be open about. We continued writing for years but never met again. And then, as so often, the letters became more scarce and finally stopped.
I always kept those letters very safe but one day, I was at university by then, one of my friends found one that I had left open on my desk and read it. He said to me that he never thought that I liked things like that. I went red in the face but then as he said that I should have told him that earlier and that he liked those things too I finally discovered one of my friends being gay too.
HS

No comments:

Post a Comment