Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Stay in the Country, Part IV by bare

 Stay in the Country, Part 4


 “Hello,” I said, “Gilbert’s residence.”
“Is that you, Guy?” the familiar voice on the other line asked.
“Hey Gary, what’s up?” I asked.  Why the hell was Gary, my landlord calling me?  I must have given him the number, but he had never before called me. Must be an emergency. Did my apartment get burglarized?  Did the new tenant set my furniture on fire?  My imagination tends to go to the worst possible scenario.  A bad habit I’ll work on later.
“Guy, it’s Lady.  She’s off her meds again and is having another manic episode.  Things are getting out of hand.”
“Calm down, Gary,” I said, trying to think.  “Have you called her parents?”
“Yes, of course I have, but they’re in Europe and cannot be reached.”
“What about her shrink.  Have you called her?”
“Yes, Guy, I did, and they won’t talk to me at all.  They won’t even acknowledge that she is a patient.”
“Oh shit,” I said, “it has to do with all that patient privacy stuff.  It’s probably against the law for them to talk to you.”
“I can’t get her to take her meds, Elsa can’t get her to take her meds, it’s impossible to talk to her, last night she was out on the patio bare assed naked dancing all over the place like she was a ballet dancer in Swan Lake or something. I’m afraid she’ll fall in the pool and drown.  I just can’t handle this without your help, Guy, can you please come home and help me?”
“Oh, Jesus, Gary, I wish I was there to help.”  Nothing wrong with a little white lie. “But Gary, you know I can’t just pick up and abandon Jan and Jon’s house and farm.  They’re counting on me.  Besides, I met their handyman, Manual, and let me tell you, he’s got a telephone pole between his legs you wouldn’t believe, we jacked off today on a country lane, and oh, his cousin is a gay guy who's coming into town in a couple of days and I think something really erotic might happen."
“Guy, what the fuck are you talking about? Is he a lineman for the phone company or what?”
“You idiot, I’m talking about his monster cock.”
“Okay, so the handyman has a monster cock.  Is he into incest or what, and why are you telling me all this shit.”
“Never mind,” I said.  “You’re just gonna have to deal with Lady on your own.  I’m sorry, but I can’t help, as much as I would like to.”  Two lies in less than two minutes.
“Guy, the new tenant has already complained.  You know the one that lives downstairs from you that told me she saw you naked out on your balcony?”
“Of course I know her, goddamnit, Gary, how could I forget her?  I wish you would evict her. How the hell did she get past your screening process?  I’m really pissed that she is living right below me.  How did she ever manage to see me naked on my balcony?”
“Look Guy, I don’t know when or how she caught you, but she did, and it never would have happened if you hadn’t been out there in the first place.”  
“Well it never would have happened if you hadn’t rented the apartment to someone who can’t handle the sight of a naked man, gee whiz, Gary, what’s the world come to?”
“Look, Guy, I’m sorry.  Please, let’s don’t argue, and please, help me focus on the problem at hand.  May I please bring Lady out to the farm.  Together we could force her to take her meds and then she will just sleep away once she’s stabilized. I can’t think of an alternative, can you?”
“Yea, get her committed.”  Now I felt like a total ass.  I really liked Lady, she was one of my favorite people. I couldn't see any other way.  Maybe Gary’s plan would work.
“Fuck, Gary, bring her out and we’ll figure things out when you get here.  I’m sorry man, it’s just that this puts a real damper on my freedom.”
“Great, Guy, I knew you would come to your senses.  Tell you what, I’m going to come out as soon as I can pull all this together, which may be tonight or tomorrow.  I don’t trust my beat up piece of junk excuse for a car, so I’m going to put Lady in her BMW, drive her out and hope the hell she doesn’t try to hump the gear shift.”
“Look, Gary, you’ll just have to manage all that on your own, and when you get here we’ll have to figure out what to do with her.  Maybe Manual can keep her entertained with that telephone pole of his, the hot tub might keep her calm…I don’t know, I’m just thinking out loud.”
“Oh, man, this sounds like fun, Guy.”
Well, the more the merrier, I thought.
I decided to go out to the barn and give Manual a briefing of what was going on, even though I wasn’t quite sure how the hell to go about explaining it, or what consequences it would have on him bringing his cousin over for hot times in the hot tub.  Things had been going so well, but I knew I was thinking only of myself.  Lady needed help, and so did Gary.  Things could get really out of control and if the police got called no telling what kind of trouble Lady might get into.  When she was manic, she was totally out of control. I looked around for Manual, but his pickup was gone.  Well, I’ll just give him a call and let him decide what to do.  Wait, he didn’t have a fucking phone.  I headed back to the house, opened the frig and grabbed a cold beer.  Time to just let things unfold.  I couldn’t possibly predict what would happen.

Surprisingly, Gary and Lady showed up late that night.  The BMW’s top was down, and Lady was pretty hyped up.  Gary told me that she had flashed half a dozen truckers with her tits, then another half dozen with her ass before she stripped naked and began masturbating in the car.  She had begged Gary to pull into a highway rest stop and have a good fuck on a picnic table, which he said he didn’t do.   Instead, he pulled his cock out and let her suck on that for a while.  Apparently it pacified her, not to mention the pleasure Gary got out of it, but oh yeah, he was only doing his duty.  I was already in bed when I heard them closing the car doors.
I grabbed my robe and let them in.   Lady was surprisingly calm, but I knew her episodes could cycle rapidly within a short period of time, suddenly hyper then suddenly down.  She might wake up in the middle of the night and take off, so Gary and I made sure that all car keys were hidden away.  I showed them to Jon and Ann’s room, then headed back to mine in the hopes of getting a good night’s sleep. 
I confess I should have expected it, but nevertheless I was somewhat annoyed that Gary and Lady were having a major fuckfest in Jan and Jon’s bedroom.  It had been only days earlier that I watched Jon fuck Jan in the very same bed.  Oh well, anything to keep Lady satisfied while her meds kicked in.  Better that Gary be fucking her than a crowd of strangers parading in and out of her apartment.  I felt confident we had made the best decision under the circumstances, and after all, Gary was only doing his duty.  Yeah, sure.
The next day I got up early and went alone into town and stocked up on additional groceries and some beer and wine.  I was looking forward to the next day, when Manual and his cousin were expected.  There would be five of us in all, 4 guys and 1 manic depressive girl.  I got aroused just thinking about it.  I figured we would have an outdoor cookout and whatever else happened would be icing on the cake.
We didn’t have any trouble keeping Lady on her meds, and I thought she was beginning to stabilize but when I came home from town she was butt naked dancing around in the yard.  Thank God we were in the country!  The fuckfest between Gary and Lady continued all over the place, and I loved watching and must have jacked off 3 times that day.  I needed to save something for the next day when Manual and his cousin were due. 
The next afternoon, just as expected, Manual pulled into the drive in his old pickup.  I thought he was alone until I saw the head of a very dark haired young man lift up from his lap.  Jesus, I thought, everyone but me is partnered and getting a piece of the action. Manuel got out of the pickup with his monster cock hanging free before he managed to tuck it in and zip up.  Behind him was his cousin, Alex, a tiny thing wearing a black leather vest with no shirt and black leather shorts with a zipper running from front to back.  Easy access.  I could tell he was bundle of sexual energy.  As he got closer, I was surprised at how handsome he was.  He was small, but beautifully proportioned with the hint of a goatee.  Thick short black hair.  Incredibly sexy.  Olive colored skin.  I think I might be suddenly falling in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment