Monday, November 1, 2010

A Stay in the Country, Part 1 by bare

A Stay in the Country, Part 1

My sister and brother-in-law were taking their annual summer vacation, and once again called and asked if I was available to house sit. 
“Absolutely,” I said, feeling excitement growing in my crotch.
“I’m as available as ever, just tell me when and I’ll be there.”
“Great,” my sister replied, “I knew we could count on you, bro.  We leave next Friday morning, so if you could get here Thursday evening, that would work best.   We’re going to Hawaii again, and will stay about 2 weeks. I’m really excited, and need the break.  So does John.”
My sister works at the local beauty salon clipping hair and my brother-in-law manages the hardware store.  Every year they go to Hawaii, and participate in some sort of new age group sex therapy orgy to liberate their creative juices and socialize with others of their own ilk.  I think they are there to liberate other juices, but what the hell, to each his own.  They are a cool couple and about the only family I have.  I've never thought there was anything wrong with a good orgy.
“Sounds great,” I said. “I will be there, and look forward to it.”
This will be the fourth consecutive year that I house sit for them while they are in Hawaii—it’s becoming a tradition that I relish.  I love getting out of the city and the confines of my apartment.  They own a small farm with a white clapboard farmhouse replete with picket fence, red barn, a couple of horses and a hot tub in the backyard.
They are located well outside the city in a rural setting off a small country road.  I love the place—the setting, the privacy and the freedom to stay naked for days on end. Years ago I had confessed to them that I enjoyed getting naked whenever and wherever I could.  They knew it was a major turn on for me and accepted it without reservation.  Actually, I think they thought it was just part and parcel of gay culture.  They were supportive and encouraging.  They were family. I soon learned they had their own quirks.
My sister and I had been brought up in an environment where nudity was so prohibited and taboo that we both found great arousal and liberation in rebelling against those warped values.  Her husband had similar tendencies, but his were born from a totally different upbringing.  He had spent his early years in a commune of naked, free loving, pot smoking hippies.  His parents had abandoned their bohemian ways, but those values stayed with John and on this level we all felt a strong kinship. We had all reached the point where we dispensed with formalities, were pretty uninhibited about bodily functions and our unique sexual proclivities.    What more can I say?  Things were still evolving.  They had been married only six years.
“John wants a word with you,” my sister said.  “See you next Thursday, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”
“See you later sis,” I said.
“Hey dude, what’s up?” John asked after my sister handed the phone over to him.
“Not much,” I replied.  “Just another scorching summer. Can’t wait to get naked.”
“I hope we’re not imposing on you, Guy, what with your nice air conditioned apartment and convenient city living,” John said teasingly.  He knew my living situation cramped my style and how much I loved the country.
“John, you should know by now how much I enjoy staying at your place,” I answered with a smile on my face.
“Yea, I guess I should,” he said, “it’s very quiet and peaceful out here, and very private too. No need to worry about nosey neighbors. Freedom to do whatever you want.”
Like run around naked, I thought to myself.  But he already knew that.
“Oh, by the way,” John said, “we’ve hired a local man to help with a few chores around the place. He typically comes out twice a week for a couple of hours.  I thought about telling him we didn’t need him while we were on vacation, but the guy is helpful and needs the money.  He shows up at his convenience, usually while we’re at work during the day, but sometimes he comes out in the early evening if he’s running behind.  He’s a very quiet type who does odd jobs for lots of people around here, and I don’t think he will get in your way.  I told him you would be staying here while we were gone, and also mentioned in passing that you were a nudist. I decided not to mention the gay part.”
“Oh,” I said, not the slightest bit surprised.
“Anyway, when I told him he was unfazed and said something to the effect that it was not a problem for him.  That’s when I told him that if it bothered him, he could take the time off.  And you’re not going to believe what he said next.”
“What?” I asked, my curiosity piqued.
“Well,” John said, “he said he thought if everyone got naked it would be a better world.”
“You’re kidding, right?” I answered, thinking the hired help was my kind of guy. 
“Nope, that’s exactly what he said,” John replied with a hint of pride in his voice.  I could tell he was pleased with himself, and I thanked him, discussed a few details, and then we hung up.
*****
I arrived at the entry to the little farmhouse around on the designated Thursday night.
I pulled my little Toyota off the farm to market road onto the dusty caliche drive leading to the farm, came to a stop, shut off the lights, and cut the engine.  I slipped my tennis on and stepped out into warm country night and stretched my legs.  I could barely see the lights in the house about a quarter mile down the lane.  Naked, I closed the door to shut off the interior light and walked toward the paved road.  Not a car in sight.  I stood on a yellow stripe in the middle of the road and began masturbating.  It was exhilarating and I knew I would come almost instantly, but suddenly I could see the lights of a car heading my way.  Shit.  I had plenty of time to get to my car, no problem, but I didn’t like the interruption—at the same time, it was arousing and made me even harder.  I got in the car and closed the door as the car passed.  I pulled on my grey tee shirt, then stepped outside again, stood up and took in the night sky and fresh air of the country.  I pulled on my running shorts and drove on.  Driving naked is a passion, and I rarely pass up the opportunity. My car is a little too small for a good wank, so I usually wait until the coast is clear and get out before I finish the job, preferring to shoot my load on the ground, standing up outside or leaning against my car.  In a pinch, I’ll shoot in the car and always have a rag handy.  Tonight I decided to postpone the pleasure. 
John and Sis had just finished eating when I arrived.  Their luggage was in the small living room by the front door, awaiting their early morning departure for the big island.  I knocked and walked in and set my bag by the couch.  Shaving gear, toothbrush and toothpaste, floss, a few pair of socks, an extra pair of shoes, reading glasses, half a dozen books, a change of clothing which I would need when I went in to town, and my old bathrobe which came in handy from time to time. 
“Anybody home?” I called out.
My sister came from the kitchen and we exchanged hugs.  Her head was wrapped in a towel, and she wore her usual nightie, a semi see through nylon thing that barely covered her pussy, which I had seen more times than I cared to remember.  She had large breasts, and her nipples were prominently displayed through the sheer fabric.  I couldn’t help but stand back, give her a good looking over then reached up and gave one of those big nipples a quick squeeze.
“Stop that right now, Guy,” she yelled.  “You know I just hate it when you do that!”
“Sorry sis,” I said, “I just couldn’t help myself.”  I knew how much she really liked the attention.  I had always told her to be proud of her tits and credited myself with having talked her out of the absurd idea of having breast reduction surgery.
“Where’s John?” I asked, looking around.
“In the shower,” she said.  “He’ll be out any moment.”
“I gotta take a leak,’ I said, and excused myself, excited at the idea of seeing my brother-in-law naked.  I knocked on the open bathroom door and announced my intentions as I walked in.  I could easily have peed outside, but this was a one bathroom house and the door was rarely closed.  I loved the sense of community I shared with this wonderful couple who happened, luckily for me, to be family.  I pulled my cock out and released a steady stream of piss into the toilet. 
“Hey Guy, I thought that was you,” said John as he peeled back the shower curtain, turned off the water and reached for a towel.  “Looks like you really needed to go,” he said, taking quick look at my cock.   I quickly scanned his body, thinking maybe he had lost some weight or maybe gained some muscle mass.  His chest was covered with dark hair and was nicely tanned, while everything below his waist was as white as a baby’s butt.
“Hey, brother-in-law, good to see you man,” I said and reached over and shook his wet hand.  It had always been my habit to pee with my hands resting on my waist.  I always wondered why most men held their dicks in their hands, but had never come to a conclusion on that one.  I just did what felt natural and never knew when or where I had picked up the habit. 
“Good to see you too,” he said, as he continued drying off with the towel.  My sis suddenly appeared in the doorway.
“Hope you don’t mind bro, but I am headed for bed.  I am exhausted.  Maybe we can have a nice chat at breakfast, you think?” she asked.
“Sure thing,” I said.  She walked right past me and gave her hubby a kiss and nonchalantly gave me a pat on the butt. 
“Hey, no funny stuff,” John said, reaching down and cupping his cock and balls in his hand and giving them a shake.  “If you’re lucky, you can have some of this later.” I loved it when he talked dirty, especially when he was standing naked in a shower while I was taking a piss. 
“Maybe and maybe not,” she said, quickly turning to leave the room.  She stopped in the doorway and bent over, pulling her nightie up—which was hardly necessary—to show us her butt. 
“Full moon rising” I quipped.  It was an old joke, and mooning was fast becoming a tradition with us.  I reached down and shook the remaining drops of pee from my cock, and headed toward the kitchen with John trailing behind, still drying himself.  The bathroom was at the end of the hall, past the two bedrooms.  My sister was in bed, reading.  I bid her a goodnight, then John stepped in and gave her a loud smack of a kiss, then began slurping on her pussy, loud enough so that even God could hear.
I opened a diet coke and sat at the kitchen table.  John came in with his towel around his neck, wiping his mouth.  His dick was hard. “Hope you don’t mind us heading to bed, but I need to take care of this”, he said, pointing at his cock, “and we need to get to bed early so we don’t miss our plane.”
“No problem,” I said, “see you guys in the morning. I’m about the hit the sack myself.  Tired from the long drive and that damn little car.  Dependable but it cramps my style.”
“It’s a good car,” he said, and was off to bed.
I finished my coke, grabbed my bag from the living room, and headed for my bedroom, which is one door down from John and Sis’s room and a few steps closer to the bathroom.  As I walked past their bedroom I was going to thank them and offer another goodnight, but stopped in my tracks in front of their bedroom door, which was open.  The bedside lamp was still on, and John was fucking his wife.  Her legs were wrapped around his back, his pale white butt pumping up and down.  This was a new situation, and obviously done on purpose.  I stood there quietly watching, feeling my cock grow hard.  Wow, this was exciting.  I knew they were doing this for my benefit, or for theirs, who cares, but still I felt self-conscious.  Well, just a little.  I quietly moved to my bedroom and took off my clothes.  I always sleep naked.  I pulled back the covers then headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth.  After finishing with my brushing ritual, I headed back for my bedroom and noticed their light was still on.  Quietly I stepped down the hall to see what was going on.  Apparently they had finished fucking, and my sister was reading a book and John had put on a tee shirt and looked to be asleep. 
We all have our own unique sleeping habits.  Neither my sister nor I can go to bed without reading a book.  I sleep naked and can’t imagine wearing anything to bed. Nor for that matter do I own a pair of underwear.  My sister is attached to this ancient piece of nightgown that must be 15 years old and probably picked up at a second hand clothing store. It doesn’t hide anything, but she has been known to go all day on weekends wearing that rag of a nightie.  John, who lives in a pair of jeans and cowboy boots around the house, never puts on a shirt except to go to town or work.  But come bedtime, he eventually ends up wearing a white tee shirt and nothing else. Go figure. It suits me just fine.
I grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen, turned out the lights, and headed for bed.  My sister was still reading but didn’t look up as I passed by.  John was beginning a light snore.  Since they were leaving their door open, I would leave mine open too.  I was still horny but decided to postpone a jack off session until a better time.  I was asleep in no time at all.

The next morning I awoke around to the smell of bacon and eggs.  Ah, the wonderful smell of farm life.  It was still totally dark outside.  I stumbled out of bed with my usual hard on and headed for the bathroom.  John came around the corner from the kitchen wearing only his white tee shirt and poked his head in my room.“Over here,” I said, “taking a piss.”

“Good morning Guy,” said John.  “The coffee’s on and breakfast is ready.  Come on in when you're done in here.  We have to leave in less than an hour, and would like to have a few minutes to chat with you before we leave.”
“Be right there,” I said, “let me grab my robe.”
“No need for that dude,” he said.  “Look at me.  I’m eating as is.  Come on; let’s don’t waste any more time.”
“Sure thing,” I said excitedly, and we both headed for the kitchen. My god his butt was white.
So were his legs, but the dark hairs sort of concealed the pale skin. 
We had coffee and a quick breakfast and caught up on recent events.  I complained about one of my neighbors who reported seeing me naked to the landlord, my sister bitched about some of her customers and John was having difficulty finding good employees.
“Well, we can all forget about our woes for the next two weeks,” I said trying to cheer up the conversation. “You guys will have a great time in Hawaii, and I will do my thing around here, and promise not to get arrested or scandalize the community.  By the way, thanks for letting the handy man know that I will be naked.  Makes it a lot less awkward.”
“No problem, John said.  “Who knows, you may get him to open up to you and find out what’s going on inside his head.  He’s not weird or anything like that, just quiet and a bit mysterious.”
“We’ll see,” I said, wondering just what this guy was really like. 
They were soon dressed and I helped carry the luggage to their car. We said our good byes and then I went inside and poured myself another cup of coffee and sat out on the porch, propped my feet up and watched the sunrise over the flat farmland.  I finally had time for a long jack off session, and stood on the edge of the porch and shot my load onto the grass.  It was going to be a very nice two weeks of naked freedom, and who knows, maybe some adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment