Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CMNM Fantasy (Eddie) Pt. 4 by gary


I was woken by Eddie’s pecker which was trying to poke thru his pj’s. Eddie was rubbing my pecks and chest smiling at me. I barely had my eyes opened and the flash went off showing me naked and cuffed lying next to Eddie. I was shoved down between his legs and found his cock which slipped between my lips. I worked on it moving to his balls and back to his cock. Eddie’s hands were guiding me and his verbal directions got me hot. My cock could not get any harder or bigger since it was restrained in the cock cage but the pre cum was not stopping. Eddie was now really pounding my mouth and it didn’t take long for him to give me my reward. Breathing hard he pulled me up to him and we kissed, he got some of the remaining cum that I didn’t swallow. Eddie pulled me out of bed and to the sunny front yard of the cabin and said on your knees boy and he pulled his now soft cock out of his pj’s and let go of a stream of hot piss all over my body, he seemed to go on for ever. Eddie told me to lean back on the grass and to point the cock cage up and I added to mixture. Eddie told me not to move, I should stay there until I dry off. Eddie came back with my camera and again took several photos of me lying on the ground soaking wet.



Eddie went back into the house to shower; once I had dried off I went in to check on him. Eddie now was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and was beginning breakfast. Eddie said in a stern voice that I had 10 minutes of free time in the bathroom and I should make good use of it. I hurried thru everything and got a quick shower in as well struggling somewhat the cuffs and shackles.



I returned to the kitchen in just short of 10 minutes and breakfast was ready. We took our food out to the back and sat on a picnic table looking out over the valley. As we ate, Eddie’s free hand was all over my body and it sent chills up and down my spine. I returned our plates to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess.



I clumsily walked back out side and Eddie suggested a walk along the trails of the property. I asked if he could remove the ankle shackles and he agreed on one condition, he could replace that item for one of his choice from what he had bought for me. I said yes, thank you. We went back inside and the shackles came off and were put away while Eddie looked over the options and finally decided on a different butt plug. This one was longer but had many ridges on it. He grabbed the lube and told me to follow him back out to the picnic table. I climbed up on it and was told to lift and spread my legs and damn my camera took another candid shot. After removing the first plug Eddie lubed up the new butt plug and lubed my ass as well and then he began to work the plug in. Finally it popped into place filling me like I hadn’t been in a long time. Time for another pic with it in place and my ass winking at the camera.



Eddie had a couple of large bottles of water, some fruit and granola bars and we headed out. I tried to keep up with him but I was walking barefoot, had the hand cuffs on and the butt plug which I was still trying to get accustomed to. Eddie kept talking about his teenage walks thru the forest and how he used to get naked to enjoy the outdoors. Since this was private property he rarely ran into anyone. He kept getting further and further ahead of me. I tried jogging a little to catch up but that was not very comfortable for long. I would see a see him occasionally and knew I was on the right path. Periodically he would stop and turn around and then wait for me, taking the camera out to photo me. We finally came to a fallen tree and he sat down and told me to do as well. The bark was rough on my ass but didn’t seem to bother him since he had his short on. He said only a little further to go and we would find the fort he built when he was a kid. The trail was getting more difficult for me to walk on and I lost sight of Eddie.



I quietly called out for him but got no response, I kept walking to were I thought I had last seen him. I was getting a little scared since I didn’t know where I was. I heard something behind me, as I turned it was Eddie taking more pics. He had a big grin on his face and said he was behind me for the last few minutes. He could tell I wasn’t too happy so he hugged me and said he would never leave me alone, he was just having a little fun.

He pointed for me to lead the way and after only a few steps we were at his “fort”. It was really constructed solidly nothing like I could have ever accomplished. We sat down on the bare ground and that pushed the plug further into my ass and made my cock jump a little. Eddie sat behind me and wrapped his arms and legs around me holding me tight. He asked if I was having fun and I said I couldn’t imagine things being any better. He squeezed me even tighter.



Eddie slapped me on my butt and said to stand up. He walked me over to one of the corners of his fort and backed me up. He undid my handcuffs and put them in his pocket. That is when I noticed the leather restraints hanging from the wall. Gently one hand was placed in and the leather strap was tightened, next the other hand. Eddie got down on his knees and found a leg restraint and soon I was spread eagle on the wall of his fort. I tested the bonds and they were firmly in place. He pulled out the camera, set it on a table and focused it in on me. The timer was set to go off every 10 seconds. Eddie then walked over to me and started playing with me, his hands were all over my body, feeling, pulling, twisting what ever he wanted. He was getting verbal, asking how I felt “boy”. I see you like showing off for strong men, right boy. I didn’t need to respond, my cock was speaking for me. He said I bet you would like to jerk off, I nodded in agreement but he said that was not going to happen. He said he was the only one who was going to bust a nut this weekend; my enjoyment would be my continued nudity and serving him naked while he kept his clothes on. Eddie said that was what we had talked about right. I said yes sir. Eddie reached down and started stroking his cock, I watched his every movement. He asked me if I liked his cock and I said I did and wanted to enjoy more of it. He said you will boy; here is some of it for you. He shot his wad all over my chest, belly and cock; it was running all over me. He leaned in and started kissing me, very passionately. His arms were around my body feeling all over. He even tugged and teased at the plug he earlier placed in my ass. Eddie sat down with the camera and scrolled thru the recently taken pics and had a smile on his face. I also had a smile on my face and was glowing inside my cage.



I was released from my bindings and received several hard loud slaps to my butt. We began our hike back to the cabin. Eddie said I was to lead the way so he could watch my naked ass (and take some more pics). A couple of times I started to go the wrong way but was corrected by him slapping a left ass cheek if that was the direction he wanted to go or vice versa. The cabin was in sight and we went into the kitchen, Eddie said I should grab a couple of beers and come back out onto the swing with him. I brought out some snacks and sat down and we both sipped the cold beer, Eddie had his arm around my shoulder rubbing my arm.



He asked how I was doing and I said I was having the time of my life and thanked him for allowing me to spend time with him. He said good, because I’ve got more planned and it should be even better. He handed me his empty can and said let’s have another. I returned and sat next to him again. He said he had a thought but since it involved me wearing some clothes for a short while it would be up to me if I wanted to do it or not. He said he needed to go into town to get some supplies and asked if I wanted to come along. He said we would only go to a few shops and then return. I asked him what I would be wearing and a grin came across his face. Eddie said first we’ll take out that butt plug but replace it with the vibrating one and lock it into place with the leather shorts. We did buy the cod piece that we can apply to the front so your cock and balls are not on display. You can put on your tank top and I think that we’ll lock both sides of the hand cuffs on your right wrist. I’ll let you borrow a pair of boots that will really make you look the part of a leather slut. I asked Eddie what he would be wearing and he said he would put on his jeans and a polo shirt and his loafers. I swallowed and said if that was what he wanted I was game for it.



First Eddie pulled out the regular butt plug and set it aside. He found the vibrating on and turned it on to test the controls. He held it to my nipples then to the cock cage and finally my balls. I had this plug in me last night but it was not turned on to the vibrating mode. It felt ok outside of my body, I wasn’t sure about inside. He turned it off and lubed it up; I was on all fours ready for him to punch it home. He gently eased it in; I guess I was so opened up that it didn’t feel too bad. Next I had to work on the shorts, they had the hole in front that I had to work my cock and balls thru and then they were zipped up on the sides and the zippers were locked into place. Lastly the cod piece was snapped over my cock and balls and they did disappear, it fit very tight. Eddie put the cuffs both on my right wrist, if someone knew left dominate; right submissive they would get the picture. I pulled on the socks and boots and laced them up. I grabbed my shirt and we left. As we bounced around on the back roads the butt plug massaged me, I could feel the juices flowing. When we got to the grocery store I put on the tank and Eddie had me lean over and he worked his hand in my shorts and down to the butt plug. He turned it on and I nearly jumped out of the jeep. I’ve never felt anything like that; it was almost as is electricity was flowing in me. He said lets get going, I almost fell when I took my first steps.



Eddie was greeted openly and frequently as we walked the isles of the grocery store. We picked up a steak to grill for dinner, salad fixings, some beer and I asked if we could bet a bottle of red. I love sipping on red wine on romantic evenings. Eddie said for me to wait while he went to pick up a few things at the other end of the store. I was looking a display and one of the employees came up and asked if I needed any help but I said I was just looking. He asked if I was with Eddie and I said yes I was. He said he thought Eddie was the cutest guy on the planet then asked how long we had been friends. I replied that indeed Eddie was a great guy and that we had just met the previous week at a party in Manhattan. It was clear that “Sam” as his employee badge announced was smitten with Eddie. He wanted to know more about Eddie, what he was like when he was at his cabin. He dreamed of the time he would get an invite to join Eddie. I kind of hemmed and hawed and just said that Eddie was a guy who knows what he wanted and enjoyed getting it. I said that Eddie found out what kind of guy I was at the party where we met and he asked me to join him for the weekend. He then asked me, hey mister why are you dancing around; we don’t have any music playing. Eddie came back right at this time and said hello to Sam. He asked Sam how he had been and what was new. Sam bowed his head and stared at his feet and mumbled nothing ever changes around here unless you visit. Eddie gave him a friendly punch to his shoulder and Sam smiled. Eddie said to Sam that I was dancing to a tune that I couldn’t get out of my head, a tune that we both loved. Maybe someday Eddie said he would share the tune with him. Eddie grabbed my ass and told Sam that we had to be on our way. After Eddie paid for the purchase, we walked down Main Street looking in the windows of several shops. Lastly we went into the hardware store and Eddie bought some rope and tarps and we left.



Finally back to the jeep and Eddie told me to take off the boots and tank top and as soon as that was done he would unlock the shorts so I could remove them. Eddie had changed the location of the handcuffs to their correct position so that I was slightly restrained while completing my last instructions. Eddie was unlocking my shorts and had removed the cod piece when Sam came running up to the jeep. Sam started to tell Eddie a story when he noticed that I was nearly naked, I held my hands over my crotch. Sam gulped and stammered trying to tell Eddie what was so important but he couldn’t take his eyes off of me. Sam started to ask what was going on and Eddie just said that I was dancing to that tune that was in my head and that it must have been a strip tease tune. Eddie told Sam that we had to be off and with that the jeep started our journey back to the cabin. Once on the way I had the shorts off and now my cock was again visible. I must have leaked about a liter of pre cum while we were on this trip.



At the cabin we brought in the purchases and Eddie put them away. I grabbed two beers and headed out to the back picnic table. Eddie joined me and took a pic of me lying on the picnic table while he sat on the bench. He reached over and played with my cock that was as hard as it could get but could grow any more. He teased with the vibrating plug up my ass; he was even able to turn it to a higher/faster mode. Eddie had me moaning, he reached over and pulled my face to his and we had a long passionate kiss. Eddie said for me to climb down and give him some attention. I didn’t wait for a second invitation and was kneeling before him. I was giving Eddie the best bj that he ever had, his prick was poking my throat. Eddie was guiding my head as if I needed any help. It didn’t take Eddie long before I was rewarded with his sweet cum. He pulled me up and had me sit on his lap and he held me tight. He rocked me back and forth licking in my ear. I said thank you to him, he said he was really enjoying himself and that he hoped we could do this again. I didn’t say anything but they were my thoughts exactly. We finished our beers and headed back into the cabin to start dinner prep.



Eddie asked me if I thought I could take Monday off from work and I said I’d call my boss to ask. I didn’t think it would be a problem but needed to check for sure. I left a message for my boss with my request regarding Monday. Eddie said we should just relax in the cabin for awhile; we had been thru some fun events today. Eddie even removed the plug from my ass which still felt like it was vibrating as it returned to some semblance of normality. Eddie said if I only knew what was happening next.

1 comment: