Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Orleans CMNM Fun by Gary

Several years ago my partner and I needed a get away so we selected New Orleans for a long weekend. Our first day was spent exploring the various French Quarter watering holes. We managed to find each gay bar and had several beers in each one so that we could scope them out for our evening cruising. At dinner my partner continued his drinking and needless to say he was too far gone to go out that night. I put him to bed and figured this would be my only chance to find some fun on my own.

I was considered a top in NYC, but really I wanted to be a submissive.

I left the hotel and visited many of the places we had hit earlier and chatted up the locals. They told me about a fun bar outside of the quarter but suggested I take a cab as walking there at night is not advisable. So off I go and I find the place called the Phoenix. Once inside I got my first beer and sat around watching. I noticed guys were going thru a door but I didn’t know where it led, but guys were coming and going a lot.

Finally checking it out I realized that this door led to the upstairs bar that I was told to check out. It was early so it wasn’t overly crowded; I got another beer and checked out the area. Definitely a very cruisey bar and crowd. In the center of the bar area was a small jail cell with wrist restraints hanging from the top. I wandered around this area a lot; I was thinking that I could go in the jail cell and signal my need to be subservient by placing my hands in the restraints. I should remind in our relationship and never got the opportunity to rekindle that slave side I had hide over the last few years.

Then I figured no guts no glory and entered the jail cell and slipped both hands into the restraints. I got a few looks but no action. A few minutes later one of the employees came into the cell and informed me of the house rules about the jail cell. I was told that if I wanted to remain in the jail cell I would have to strip out of my clothes, only naked men were allowed to be there. I didn’t understand this guy, was he telling me it was ok to be naked in the bar? He confirmed that it was policy and restated I would have to strip or move on to another part of the bar. I thought he was kidding me, but he said he would prove it and he started undoing my belt and unbuttoned my 501’s. As he slipped them down my legs he said I’d have to remove my hand from the restraints and take my t-shirt off and that I would have to take my boots off so that I could slip my pants off. He told me I should put my boots back on since the floor wasn’t too clean.

So here I was, my hand in the restraints high above my head naked as a jay-bird on my own in New Orleans (without my better half). Needless to say my little prick started to stand to attention. The jail cell was closed and I was standing naked in a bar, nothing like this had happened to me before. As guys started to stand around the jail cell I walked over to them. I tried to have a conversation but of course they just wanted to play with my small cock that was available thru the jail cell bars.

After allowing myself to be handled, I finally got a guy to buy me a beer since I wasn’t allowed to leave the cell naked. He and I talked about me being naked in front of the bar full of clothed guys. He continued to buy me a beer; I did pay for them from my wallet that I was allowed to keep in the boots in the jail cell.

After about an hour in the jail cell naked, the bartender came over to me and said the upstairs bar would be closing in about 15 minutes. He told me that I would have to get dressed and go down stairs to the bar that stayed open 24/7.  I asked him if I could buy a beer and sit naked at his bar as he cleaned up for and he said yes. One of the guys who was cruising me sat down next to me. Again I was naked and the bartender was holding my clothes. He again started kissing me, his hand were all over me.  But the bartender was saying that is was closing (clothing) time. He started to hand my pants/shirt over the bar but the guy next to me asked him if we could go down to the outside bar and continue our “conversation”.

The upstairs bartender said he would find out if we could continue, he said the owner said tonight it was ok, if I walked down with the bartender and followed him to the outdoor bar. I was up immediately and the three of us walked downstairs.

Before I knew it I was sitting at the downstairs bar, again the only one naked but with only a few other guys around, and the guy I was with asked if I wanted another beer. He left me and got another beer as we sit on the picnic tables and he was playing with my cock.

The bartender from up above said he would leave my clothes with a bartender at the lower bar. He said I would have to prove that I was the one that was naked and needed his clothes back. He didn’t say how a naked guy would need to prove that he needed his clothes. Anyway, the guy who was playing with me asked what me was next and said that he had to take me naked from the bar to his place. He kept hesitating, trying to make me get me clothes on but hey, I’m naked I’m not making any changes. I got up and moved to the cruise area and he did follow me, I was still naked and he wanted me.

Eventually it was about 5am and I pushed to say I was leaving. He again asked me to go with him, but I stood fast. I would leave the bar naked and he would take me to his place as I was or it would not happen.

I do not know if it was best or not but he left without me. I finally wandered out to the main bar and got my clothes, getting dressed in front of guys who I think were off duty cops in for there last call.

No comments:

Post a Comment