Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Older step brother Chapter 2 by bare


Chapter 2 of Older Step Brother

When some of my friends asked me if it was true that my older step-brother walked around the house naked, even with our folks at home, I simply said yes.  When they asked if it was true that he also freely jacked off at home no matter who was in the room, I said probably.    This is when I would explain that our parents had advanced degrees from well known universities and had explained to us that because of the complete imbalance of power between parent and child, it was their duty to teach us right from wrong, but it was also their duty to allow us to be ourselves, whoever or whatever that entailed.  So if we had certain interests or proclivities, they always allowed us to explore them.  For example, if I had wanted to play with dolls as a child, I have no doubt they would not only have allowed it, but they would have encouraged it.  So happens, I did not have such an interest.  Another reason I went into this long explanation about my parents was a fear that my friends would ask if it was true that my brother fucked me regularly; however, no one ever asked that question because we had kept it between just the two of us.  At least for the time being.  That would change.  Needless to say, many of my friends liked to drop by after school and weekends to catch a glance of the sexiest guy in town.  Surprisingly, my brother nearly always managed to have on a pair of shorts or a jockstrap when my friends came by.  The view of his bubble butt was enough to elicit all sort of comments at a later time.  He was totally unpredictable.  He could just as easily have put on a show for each and every one of them by being totally naked or jacking off.  But then they would tell their parents and I'm sure there would be some kind of trouble.     

When my brother was a freshman in college and I was still in high school, he decided to search for his biological parents.  These days that's not such a difficult thing to do.  Here's what he found out:  both of his parents had died in a car accident in South America.  It was speculated that they were transporting drugs.  He had no siblings, and the only relative he could readily find was an uncle, his real father's half brother.  Turns out the guy was a complete nerd, a computer geek.  He didn't look anything like his nephew.  He lived a few states away and  expressed some interest in meeting his nephew.  After many emails and phone calls, my parents agreed to a visit from him, so it was arranged that he would come and stay that summer for an unspecified amount of time--presumably a couple of days or so.  I was happy for my step-brother but I was also very apprehensive.  He and I had been having sex since high school, and now that he was in college I didn't get to see him nearly as often and I really missed him.  I guess I wanted him to myself.  So, I didn't really relish the idea of having a house guest who was a stranger.    

It was decided that the uncle would stay in my room since it had an extra bed and was slightly larger, plus the fact that my brother's bedroom only had a single bed.  I wanted my brother to stay in my room and give up his room to the uncle, but he wouldn't have it that way.  I wasn't happy about this arrangement, but it turned out to be quite interesting.  My brother was really disappointed in his newly found relative.  He wasn't able to learn much about his parents.  He and his uncle were complete opposites.  My brother was cool, muscular, sexy; the uncle was chubby, spent too much of his time on his laptop, and wanted to talk about things that were incredibly boring to all of us.  One night  at bedtime the uncle was in my room, sitting up in bed probably doing calculations on his laptop, wearing a full pajama set.  I was shirtless with boxers, reading a book.  My folks had gone to bed, and my brother walked into the room bare assed naked, sat down on my bed and announced that he wasn't sleepy.  By the look of surprise on the uncle's face, the large family jewels had eluded his gene pool.  The topic immediately became nudity.  My brother asked the uncle if he was really comfortable wearing so much clothing in bed.  "Well, yes," the uncle replied, "I guess the same is not true for you." " You got it,"  my brother said, "I can't remember when I last wore a pair of pajamas, if ever.  But that's cool, to each his own."  "I guess," the uncle replied, "but don't you think it's kind of rude for you to be exposing yourself like that?"  "Not at all," my brother said, "I was taught to do what I was most comfortable with, and to always be myself when it caused no harm to others.  Nudity is totally natural."  "Yea, well, so are a lot of other things but we don't do them in front of other people."  "Like what?" my brother asked, "give me an example."  "Like taking a shit," the uncle said, surprising us that he knew such a word, "or having sex.  These things are done in private."  "Don't you see," my brother said, "that doing these things in private, as you say, indicates fear and shame over doing something natural?  I take a shit every day in a totally open community bathroom in the dorm where I live.  No problem at all.  As for sex, well, I can't say I've had sex with others in the room but I honestly don't think it would bother me.  What do you think, little brother?" he asked, looking at me.  I was speechless, and just said "I guess so, like you said, to each his own."  I felt my face flush.  Knowing my brother, there was no telling where this conversation would lead.  "What about jacking off?" my brother asked, "have you ever done that with your friends?"  "Hell no," the uncle said, "that's a totally private thing that is to be done behind closed doors."  "Well, I have news for you," my brother said, "I've been walking around naked and jacking off in this house since high school with my parents approval.  Isn't that right, brother?"  he asked, looking at me.  "It is true," I said, looking at the uncle.  "My parents don't mind at all."  "Honestly, I find that quite shocking," the uncle said.  "Sinful actually.  Just totally sinful."  My brother laughed heartily.  "You think something horrible would happen?  Like maybe if I were to start jacking off right now l might be struck by lightning?" my brother asked.  "Very possibly, young man, " the uncle responded, "I'm sure you will be punished  for even thinking such thoughts."  "Brother, reach in that bedside table and hand me some lube," my brother asked of me.  "Now wait just a fucking minute," the uncle said, "if you think...".  "No, you wait a fucking minute," my brother said, "I've known uptight people like you before who hold these absurd set of beliefs and values that undermine all our natural instincts.  Whether you like it or not, dude, you are getting a show and you are going to stay sitting right there in that fucking bed and watch.  And if you think you can go and tell my parents, I promise you they will tell you to chill out, that you might just learn a thing or two."  My brother possessed an incredible energy that very few people have, and I could tell the uncle was essentially frozen in place.  I reached out to hand my brother the lube, noticing that my hand was shaking.  "Hold on to that for a second," my brother commanded.  "I've got a better idea.  Take your boxers off."  My heart was pounding but no one knew my brother better than me and I trusted him completely, so I put my book and the lube on the table and slipped my boxers off and lay supine on the bed.  My brother began stroking his cock, all the while staring at the uncle, almost challenging him to say a word.  I think the uncle was too dumbstruck to speak even if he wanted to.  I began leaking  just watching my sexy brother stroke his cock in front of this nerdy man.  Without thinking , something kicked in and I rolled back and brought my arms behind my lower legs and grasped a foot in each hand, which spread wide my ass cheeks and put my ass hole in position for my brother to do whatever he wanted with it.  I really didn't know what he would do, but the whole scene had me excited and shaking with fear.  My brother buried his face in my ass.  I suddenly felt as though I had left my body, a totally ecstatic moment, immediately followed by a deep relaxation.  I had missed him and I could have cared less in that moment if the nerdy uncle was watching or not or even if our parent were to suddenly walk in.  He knew how to pleasure me beyond anything I could imagine.  I wanted him in me.  I let go of my foot for a moment and grabbed the lube and with my finger I stuck a glob in my hole and moved it around.  My eyes were completely closed.  I could feel my brother getting in position, putting his hands on my cheeks, his knees sinking into the mattress.  Slowly he entered me.  His big cock slowly slid in, all the way until I could feel his pubic bone pressing against the bottom of my pelvis.  I let out a moan as I shot my first load.  I didn't even have an erection.  I opened my eyes and met my brother's eyes staring directly into mine, he smiled, whispered I love you, asked if I was okay with what we were doing.  "Of course", I whispered, "don't you know how much I've missed this?"  He kissed me long and hard, then began pumping his hips, moving his cock in and out.  It was going to get a bit rough, and even noisy, and I felt myself relax into it all.  His energy was profound.  I knew it was going to a very long fuck.   






No comments:

Post a Comment